Review Highlights
Awesome Massage!

The staff were nice and very prompt with everything. We had the intensive relaxing massage and oh... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
Afril Rose N
Scottsdale, Arizona
via mobile
Strong Massage (Acropressure/Deep Tissue). What I wanted.

I was having lunch with some friends nearby (Watercress). We had browsed the area and there are... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2018
GianC_12
Perth, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kerobokan
from $32.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing 2 hour strong reflexology massage session. The lady named Abla I believe was not only using her hands and elbows, but could feel the energy blockages and was able to release the tension. I could feel that she was very experienced and knew what exactly was she doing. The place was clean and cosy, the only problem was the shower that they offered was only with cold water, which was not so pleasant. Couldn't wash the oil off and had to spend the rest of the evening feeding greasy. I would recommend this place and will definitely come back.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great massage here - staff are nice, it's a clean place and has a nice calm vibe away from the noise and traffic of the road. Don't ask for a soft massage - they don't do them. I asked for a medium pressure and I was pleased I did - given how hard she went, I think a strong pressure massage would have really hurt.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Had a full body massage by Ani I believe. Very sports massage like, but if you're looking for something really strong you'd want someone else. It's open air but relatively breezy despite the extremely scorching weather outside. I would not mind returning (though I'd also want to try a few others to compare).

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

In summary nothing special. Sheets were not fresh, head hole dont have new towel either and can smell bit stinky odor. On rainy and windy day it was cold, so i asked the girl cover my back while massaging legs. Massage itself was ok, i asked to make it soft and girl did. I would enjoy more if there would be served some tea after or had nice rest area. Will not come again.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I love this place for their simplicity and natural ambience. I went to Bali after long travel to Australia. I took the 90 minutes services for a very compelling price, even for Indonesian. The massage is not perfect however it was just what I need after 5 days traveling. The room is not equipped with air-conditioner, but the wind and air-fan gives the perfect temperature that I need to fell asleep during the massage. The open-roof bathroom complete the massage perfectly.

Date of experience: December 2016