Review Highlights
Awesome Massage!

The staff were nice and very prompt with everything. We had the intensive relaxing massage and oh... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
Afril Rose N
Scottsdale, Arizona
via mobile
Strong Massage (Acropressure/Deep Tissue). What I wanted.

I was having lunch with some friends nearby (Watercress). We had browsed the area and there are... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2018
GianC_12
Perth, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kerobokan
from $109.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Had a full body massage by Ani I believe. Very sports massage like, but if you're looking for something really strong you'd want someone else. It's open air but relatively breezy despite the extremely scorching weather outside. I would not mind returning (though I'd also want to try a few others to compare).

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

In summary nothing special. Sheets were not fresh, head hole dont have new towel either and can smell bit stinky odor. On rainy and windy day it was cold, so i asked the girl cover my back while massaging legs. Massage itself was ok, i asked to make it soft and girl did. I would enjoy more if there would be served some tea after or had nice rest area. Will not come again.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I love this place for their simplicity and natural ambience. I went to Bali after long travel to Australia. I took the 90 minutes services for a very compelling price, even for Indonesian. The massage is not perfect however it was just what I need after 5 days traveling. The room is not equipped with air-conditioner, but the wind and air-fan gives the perfect temperature that I need to fell asleep during the massage. The open-roof bathroom complete the massage perfectly.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

I love Devira massage and go there when I need a massage. They hit all of the right spots on the 90 minute massage and apply the perfect amount of pressure. I have had the male and female massage therapists and their both good. It's a local gem favoured by expats.
Prices are reasonable without the spa bells and whistles. I like the private rooms as well.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank SophieTodd
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more. Staff is extremely professional and polite. I did the full body massage and felt amazing when it was over with. The price is great as well!

Date of experience: November 2016