Review Highlights
Awesome Massage!

The staff were nice and very prompt with everything. We had the intensive relaxing massage and oh... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
Afril Rose N
Scottsdale, Arizona
via mobile
Strong Massage (Acropressure/Deep Tissue). What I wanted.

I was having lunch with some friends nearby (Watercress). We had browsed the area and there are... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2018
GianC_12
Perth, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kerobokan
from $32.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I love this place for their simplicity and natural ambience. I went to Bali after long travel to Australia. I took the 90 minutes services for a very compelling price, even for Indonesian. The massage is not perfect however it was just what I need after 5 days traveling. The room is not equipped with air-conditioner, but the wind and air-fan gives the perfect temperature that I need to fell asleep during the massage. The open-roof bathroom complete the massage perfectly.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

I love Devira massage and go there when I need a massage. They hit all of the right spots on the 90 minute massage and apply the perfect amount of pressure. I have had the male and female massage therapists and their both good. It's a local gem favoured by expats.
Prices are reasonable without the spa bells and whistles. I like the private rooms as well.

1  Thank SophieTodd
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more. Staff is extremely professional and polite. I did the full body massage and felt amazing when it was over with. The price is great as well!

1  Thank CKBali
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

60 minute couples massage was 110k each. The staff gave good massages (strong pressure concentrating on removing knots) however I really struggled as the sheets had clearly not been changed / cleaned. If a new towel had been placed I would have given this spa 5/5. Perhaps bring your own? All open air with clean shower and bathroom facilities.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Best massage I've ever had. Male therapist was amazing! I had 2.5 hour combination massage! Was 250000 rp ended up giving the guy a tip. If you like a firm therapeutic massage this place is for you.

Date of experience: August 2016