“Stunning Location, Relaxing with Warm Hospitality”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
HayleyA50...
“Stunning Location, Relaxing with Warm Hospitality”
Reviewed November 15, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My stay in Villa Balidamai was one of my favourites in Bali. The villa and the grounds itself are stunning, lots of nature, space and of course the Balinese details. I found ever so charming that every day, we would see messages or hearts made out of fresh flowers in the garden. The pool is the perfect length to swim a new laps and there's plenty of outdoor spaces to unwind, with sun loungers, a cosy table, an outdoor dining table, Balinese seating upstairs and well as an authentic sit-on-the-ground table with colourful cushions. The rooms were large and felt luxurious, everything was clean and again, I love the fact there there was so much attention to detail - you really felt like you are in Bali.

We enjoyed breakfast everyday, a choice between Thai and American breakfasts accompanied by fresh fruit, coffee/tea and watermelon juice a great start to the day! In addition Pitu (the manager) arranged for a private chef to cook up some delicious BBQ favourites including fish, king prawns, calamari, chicken satay, salad, seafood, rice and greens - a great service to have when you just want a relaxing night. We also ordered lunch from a local restaurant that Pitu suggested, the food was exemplary :)

I have to add that the service from sweet Pitu and his team is warm, welcoming and just beyond anything I have experienced. We were extremely late arriving back from Lombok and the plan was delayed, tonnes of traffic and we were late for a massage from Spa City (amazing Balinese massage treatments, highly recommend) followed by the BBQ. We called ahead to let Pitu know and he was every so friendly about it, helped give the driver directions. When we eventually came back, he and his team were waiting outside for us - still with warm smiles, reassuring us that it was okay that we were late. They're beautiful people inside and out. Every aspect of our stay were well taken care of, with such a kind approach - I want to come back and see these guys!

I highly recommend staying at Villa Balidamai, if you are a large party of people or even as couple as the villa is spacious, luxurious and you're well looked after by the team. The location to the airport is fantastic, only 30 mins drive and the Wi-Fi is super fast. Thank you for a memorable stay, I will be back 100%.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Team, the beauty of the villa
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 22, 2016
Dear Hayley
Greetings from Villa Balidamai Managed by Nagisa Bali
Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with us. Glad to hear that you enjoyed stay in our Villa. It was a wonderful time to spent time with you.
Just let us know when you will back to stay again. We will happy to served you more better !
Will pass your kind comment regarding our Villa staff & service, sure they will happy to hear that.

Richnaga
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Villa Balidamai Is Your Perfect Home In Bali”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Villa Balidamai very suitable for those who want to spend a vacation in Bali with the family, especially couples. The Garden of Balidamai is recommended to you to take a self healing. Make sure you enjoy sitting around the private pool. I Love Villa Balidamai and I wish be back soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and garden
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 8, 2016
Dear Richnaga

Lovely Greetings from Villa Balidamai Managed by Nagisa Bali

We would like to thank you very much for your sweet comment to our beloved Villa. We are so pleased that enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Kerobokan, Villa Balidamai. We hopefully for your next travel to Bali soon, and be sure let us know when you are coming so we can reserve the Villa and give you the best service. Sure for the next stay will serve you like a King !

Best Regards,

lennyBata...
batam
“Peace on Earth”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bali is an island of God and when you want to stay here, there's no place better than Balidamai Villa. The staffs was really nice and treat me with Balinese hospitality and I feel like I stay in home. The villa with 3 bedrooms has a great location, secluded, luxury with one pool and big backyard. I managed to do spa in a day and I really love the ambiance. I recommended this accomodation for those who are looking to find sanctuary or family who want to have a quality time together.

Overall, this villa was beyond my expectation and I really had (unfortunately) great one night stay. I wish I stay longer.

Traveling group: Friends
Jun 8, 2016
Dear Lenny

Lovely Greetings from Villa Balidamai Managed by Nagisa Bali

We would like to thank you very much for your sweet comment to our beloved Villa. We are so pleased that enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Seminyak, Beautiful Bali Villas. We hopefully for your next travel to Bali soon, and be sure let us know when you are coming so we can reserve the Villa and give you the best service. We sure for the next stay will serve you like a Queen !

We will pass your kind comment regarding our Villa staff service, sure they will happy to hear that.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Mei Lin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing