we have just enjoyed 4 wonderful nights at a Danoya Villa. We had a 2 bedroom villa, the staff where very friendly it was a quick check in process, staff went out of there way to make our stay very enjoyable (even going to get headache medication from the Pharmacy) our villa included daily breakfast which you could choose between american - eggs, toast, bacon and sausage. Continental - crossaint, toast and pastries. Indonesian - Noodles or rice. All breakfast came with tea and fresh fruit and orange juice. the chefs cooked it for us in our villa each morning at whatever time we requested for them in the morning. another bonus was the shuttle service as the villas were not too busy we pretty much had our own driver if we called up half hour before for notice he would drop us off anywhere...just one way which was fine with us and the shuttle stops after 5.30pm everyday. we were worried that taxi drivers would not know where the danoya villas were if we got in a taxi and asked them to take us home but it was very easy as soon as we said batu beilig (the street danoya is on) they knew straight away where that was and the villas are on a main street not like other villas that are in little alleyways making it difficult to find. there was security out the front of the villas too. the villas were very clean, the staff did turn down service each nite, there was not too many bugs and lizards which was a bonus and not too many mosqitoes either. the villas were a little bit out of seminyak took about 10 minutes to get to eats street in seminyak, Danoya is close to Metis (old Cafe warisan) and Sarong restuarants. i would not recomend walking from the villa especially at night as the street is pretty small, dark and no foot path. The pool area is very nice at the villa only issue was for the two bedroom villa there was only two sunbeds around the pool. the three bedroom villa we took a look at was much bigger and more open around the pool area and all the living areas where open aswell (our 2 bedroom villa the living areas where off the pool behind double doors) the bedrooms are upstairs with double doors you can lock and good light block out blinds, there is a bath, safe, guest toilet and shower off the living area downstairs, good size couch for 4 people to relax on, dvd players, toaster, fully stocked fridge with cokes and water, large 6 seater dining table, tvs in the bedrooms, good wardrobe space, nice king size beds that were very confortable especially the pillows, spacious bathrooms, free wifi, you can also get spa treatments in the villa it was about 18usd for a massage in the villa and they also have a booklet with lots of restuarants in bali where you can order take away from if you want to stay in the villa for a meal. it was a wonderful villa and we had a great stay at Danoya!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danoya Villa - My Home In BaliOffering the relaxing tropical villas, mixing open-plan architecture with an Indonesian touch, Danoya Villa is stylishly furnished with all the modern benefits that are expected at a luxury resort. Our objective is to ensure our guests a wonderful and memorable stay with us. All villas are elegantly furnished and offer both open-air and private air conditioned areas, creating a living space for practical, modern living that is tropically elegant and cozy. The villa design and decor are inspired by Mediterranean and Balinese which combines contemporary luxury and comfort with natural elements. Massage services and body treatments in villa are also provided to complete your luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Hotel Kerobokan
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Bali/Kerobokan