Bali Nyuh Gading Villa
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$75
$58
Agoda.com
The Awan Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
$369
$141
Agoda.com
Villa Bali Asri Batubelig(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
Orbitz.com
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$74
$50
Agoda.com
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
Agoda.com
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$191
The Santai(Kerobokan)
$656
$372
Agoda.com
Berry Amour Romantic Villas(Kerobokan)
$425
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate poolmonths babyopen conceptamazing holidayrice paddiesenjoy your stayfree shuttleseminyak squarerelaxing holidayour honeymoonprivacytaxivilladriverbedroombalitranquil
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We stayed here in March in a twp person villa. Having travelled around Bali and stayed at different resorts and hotels I can honestly sayi t was absolutely incredible to stay at BNG. We have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world on our holiday travels I can't think of any that were better than here. We usually holiday in the Maldives Christmas and New Year however this year we hope to go back to BNG. I cannot praise it enough. Sorry it took so long to write about but I've only just returned to UK after 6 months away. Truly a lovely place to stay. Peaceful and relaxed but everything ou would want from a resort 5 mins away in a very cheap taxi.
Thank you to all the staff. You were wonderful.

Reviewed June 8, 2010

we were fetch by the hotel driver just right after we arrived (no delay), and he is very friendly and also it is free of charge..we were placed in villa no 1.
the room is very nice. with the nicely done landscape (very relaxing feeling), the pool (quite deep, not suitable for kids).
a bit disappointment for the aircond (i'm not sure if it is being serviced) as it is not cold enough. i recommend BNG to have a larger bathtub esp for honeymoon couple like us! hehe..
thumbs up for the excellent service esp windy for their friendliness and willing to help us out to find a hotel in kuta town.
overall, i recommend BNG is worth of every cents!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I decided to stay in BNG villa against my better instincts despite going thru all the negative reviews. I booked my stay from Apr 2nd to Apr 5th and on my way over to Bali from Singapore I was hoping that the villa was not as bad as the reviews has made it out to be for fear that my partner will be disappointed.

However, this was not to be. The minute we arrived at the reception the bell boy made us feel right at home with their warm service. Served us our welcome drinks and took our luggage right to the villa. On entering the villa the expression on my partner's face was priceless, it was as we saw in the pics. Nice big pool for 2 people, Great outdoor toilet, outdoor dining area, high walls. OK Ok...it may not be perfect, the walls had some black moss growing around the sides and certain parts of the grass compound was a bit long and the cupboards creak when u closed ...the point here is, if you are the sort of traveller who nitpicks on everything then I suggest you go pay 1000 usd on your perfect villa by the sea. I paid 125 usd for this villa and of course i don't expect everything to be perfect.

But what you get is a whole lot of privacy, helpful staff, above average breakfast serve at your preferred time right in your villa. I must single out Windi and Yogi for their good service. Also, I suggest you pay $50 to get your own personal driver so u can save yourself the grief of not getting to the places you want on time.

Overall, I will give BNG 2 thumbs up if you have a realistic expectation...But NITPICKERS should just avoid this place altogether and look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GohH76
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I can't really put my finger on it why but I would not recommend this hotel. For what you pay I expected to have more. Sure the private swimming pool and the villa itself are nice. However nothing is spot on. The cabinets won't close ( a bit wonky), mini bar isn't filled up, walls need repainting, sewer smell in the bathroom. The staff was friendly i guess so that helped however there was always a problem with the free shuttle service ( it was never there).

I wouldn't recommend this hotel. SO many other nice places in this area you could choose from.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

Found this villa on a last minute offer through a travel agency. I had some second thoughts because of the cheap price, but upon arrival and seeing the pool villa I was very impressed. Villa is tired around some edges...rust around lights in pool, bale mattress and cover worn, neglected fish pond,some small ants in outside areas (all places have these in Bali) but for the price I would stay again. Very large pool, which was great. Very professional, helpful, and courteous staff....unexpected touches...afternoon tea.....the young lady at the front desk was very professional and nice....guard at gate assisting us in and out of our rental car. Also the other staff were great also. Breakfast was brought to you and not cooked on site, and was average. Great value, would stay again. Also....first villa I have stayed and did not get mosquito bites.....and it is by a rice field. Grounds were well kept. The staff tries very hard, and upon check out was asked to submit a honest review of the villa good or bad by the young lady! You done great...would stay again here, without a any doubts.