At first glance this place is amazing.. All that u wanted on a holiday.. A nice seculeded private area for your villa with its own private pool and outdoor but dry living area and an out door bath with a spacious bath tub.. Nothing much more to really want on a relaxing holiday.. But as you stay there, you realize the issues at hand.. The place is nice.. At first glance well maintained, but not so true.. The water from te sink and bath runs don't drain out well.. During the rains, water entered the rooms and there is a lot of seepage from the walls.. U've got a ants running all over the place.. The pool is not maintained and the water ain't clear or cleaned..!! We bought a 4D3N stay through Groupon so really can't complain about the cost.. I'll also say that the staff were pretty friendly and I really can't complain about them even if I wanted to.. But I believe the management needs to pull their act together and ensure that the place gets an uplift soon and spends more money to maintain it, if this place has to survive the amazing competition in this area..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers remarkable accommodation facilities designed in a manner that presents a true blend of contemporary style with a traditional elegance. The accommodation options of the Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers most convenient stay with basic room facilities along with great little touches to the interiors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splitty, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Nyuh Gading Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Hotel Kerobokan
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Kerobokan