“Quiet & Peaceful Villa; Friendly & Helpful Staff!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bali Nyuh Gading Villa

Bali Nyuh Gading Villa
Ranked #25 of 115 Specialty Lodging in Kerobokan
Singapore, Singapore
“Quiet & Peaceful Villa; Friendly & Helpful Staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I went through a round of research for the best valued villa around in Seminyak area. Whatever photos that I saw from this site - It was exactly what I got during my 2 Night stay with this villa. I really appreciate the helpful gesture from the friendly staff when I need to use their PC to confirm my flight status. (Even though they told me Wi-Fi was provided for free but I wasn't able to connect to the internet from my villa).

We stayed at Villa #1 and we were the nearest villa from the hotel lobby. It is good if we need immediate service from the staff. This place is peaceful & quiet with only about less than 20 villas. We had a semi outdoor bathroom and this was where the exciting stuff happened! I couldn't shower in peace because I had to keep a lookout for insects, bugs, centipedes & lizards. Not for people who are scare of all these creatures and hate to be close to nature.

The villa provides a one-way shuttle service daily to the nearby shopping area. We took a taxi back and it was less than USD$5 for a 20 mins ride. (Please insist on getting taxi with meters, mostly in blue).
The breakfast was pretty good. We have a choice of either American or Asian breakfast(refer to the photos I uploaded).
The plus point is definitely the warm service that I received from the staff! (We gave tips to them to show our appreciation for the help we received from them during our stay).

Will be back to stay if I'm going Bali again~

Room Tip: Room 1 to 3 (1 bedroom) - semi outdoor bathroom
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kimilogy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Porto, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the BNG was very comfortable. The staff was always very considerate and helpfull. We were really glad that we stayed near the rice fields where it was nice and quiet at night unlike the city center...

• Stayed September 2011
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

On our first time to Bali we decided that we would find somewhere that was accessible to everywhere but yet out of the hustle and bustle of Kuta. (And we found it!!)

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by smiling staff and we were shortly escorted through to our Villa. Opening up the from doors to our own private oasis the 1 bedroom villa with amazing outdoor living area which, include dining, lounge, sun deck, outdoor bathroom, pool and beautiful gardens. Waliking into the fully airconditioned bedroom through 2 large glass sliding doors we were blown away by a huge king size bed that faced out over our pool. We woke early each morning to slide open our doors allowing the morning sun wake us, it was a beautiful view and feeling to lay in our bed and looking outside over the pool and garden.

The staff are friendly and always ready to assist you with any of your requirements to make your holiday a perfect stay. Example of this was our daily breakfast as we would arrange it on the prior evening for delivery at a certain time but yet awake early and ring through for earlier delivery. This was never any problem and the staff would deliver and set up our breakfast in the outdoor dining room. We also took the opportunity to experience the Spa services at BNG Villas and found the massage, body scrub was truely relaxing.

Transport was never an issue as there is a courtacy shuttle bus and taxis are only ever a 5 - 10 minute wait. (Taxi to Kuta is never more than AU$5)

We would like to thank all the staff at BNG especially - Windy, Lidya and Ivan for making our 9 days stay a memorable one and we are looking forward to returning to Bali and staying with BNG Villa again and will be reccommending this to our family, friends and others.

Sandy and Andy :)

Room Tip: Villa on the west side was great for morning sun and allowed for some coverage from the sun in the a...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

My daughter and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa for 10 nights and we both agreed it was the best holiday either of us has had. The setting is beautiful and peaceful, and the villa itself was just perfect, clean and well presented. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. I hope to be able to come back again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

My mum and I stayed here for 10 nights and absolutely loved it. The staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and couldn't believe that the villa was exactly as per the pictures!! On the rare occasions the shuttle bus wasn't available, the staff arranged a taxi for us (the longest we had to wait was about 5 minutes). While the rooms were beautiful and clean, we spent all out time outside, under the covered dining/lounge area, or in the pool - very peaceful and relaxing. We would definitely recommend anyone going to Bali to stay here and will definitely be going back again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

It was my husband 1st visit to Bali, was my 2nd time there. So this time round i decided to find a very nice and privacy villas which is just belongs to us. Travel to Bali the main purpose is to celebrate my husband Birthday and Valentine. We chose to stay at BNG and so glad we did! Before my trip, all contact with BNG was via email. I'm trying to ask them prepare a birthday cake for my husband on the actual day, and they was really fast to get back to me it's just amazing. A special mention of Ms Irma who ensured we had a memorable honeymoon and was a pleasure to deal with.
Let's talk about BNG Villas , after a very quick and easy check-in we were taken to our beautiful villa No 6, and we were especially thrilled with the romantic set up. The bed was very romantic decorated with flowers petal and the outdoor bathtub too. We loved the outdoor living area, especially the private pool. BNG villas have total privacy making What you should do early morning is dips in the pool before your breakfast is delivered! We tried most of the items on the menu, and were happy with the choices. The location of the villa is only a short drive by taxi from Seminyak's main street we advice you to rent a moto bike to be independent. We will be back and have recommended the villas to many of our friends.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband & I brought in the new yr 2012 in bali. We chose to stay @ BNG and are so glad we did! Our villa was clean, nicely decorated for us on honeymoon, with an inviting pool and the most amazing staff i have ever come across. A special mention of Ms Windy our front desk executive who ensured we had a memorable honeymoon and was a pleasure to deal with. The location of the villa is only a short drive by taxi from Seminyak's main street. The villas are set out off the main streets between rice paddy's, which is simply divine! We enjoyed the breakfast being delivered to the room each morning, we tried most of the items on the menu, and were happy with the choices. All of the staff were lovely and friendly, nothing we asked of them was ever too much trouble for them to arrange. We loved our stay at the villas, we found it very peaceful, romantic and rejuvenating and would like to thank the staff so much for making our stay so wonderful, we will be back and have recommended the villas to many of our friends who are now eager to book a stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
Villa Kayu Raja
Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences
The Bidadari Villas and Spa
The Bidadari Villas and Spa
#13 of 115 in Kerobokan

Been to Bali Nyuh Gading Villa? Share your experiences!