Ways to Experience Bali Bike Hire
from $35.00
More Info
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews great morning own pace rest stop his team high quality great guide cyclists cycling loop ride traffic route clips leader shoes wayan bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed as two families in a Seminyak Villa for just over a week. Hiring bikes to get around was one of the smartest things we did and could not have been better than the experience we had with Widi at Bali Bike Hire. Widi provides prompt and accurate communications and the quality of the bikes and equipment are all excellent. Drop off and pickup of bikes at the Villa was seamless. If you’re thinking of hiring bikes, do it and get them here!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Took a morning ride to Petang with Bali Bike Hire. Widi was very professional as a cyclist. Perfect pacing and a really nice and interesting route. The bike was perfect for me and very well maintained. We were supported throughout and had energy drinks bananas etc during the ride absolutely unmissable for a keen cyclist

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

As an avid cyclist, whenever I travel to a new city I like to do bike tours to cover more ground and see more of the local culture off beaten path. This bike ride in Bali did just that - once you get past the traffic of the city center full of cars, trucks and scooters. There was a ride leader at the front and thankfully a guide riding scooter following the group at the back as the “sweep” to ensure the no one gets lost at a turn. I cycle daily in New York City so while I am comfortable riding a bike in automobile traffic, I was a little intimidated riding on the opposite side of the road than I am accustomed to, coupled with the overwhelming amount of speeding scooter traffic, but everyone was patient and I was able to keep up as best as I could at my own pace without sacrificing my safety or enjoyment of the ride. We made one rest stop at a beautiful lake and passed the Sangeh Monkey forest. The guides supplied bananas, energy drinks and bars during the break. The Sangeh loop was a challenging route which was all uphill at the start with all downhill at the return. Very rewarding! Thanks to my patient riding companions for a memorable ride!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank mab4212
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

After being apprehensive of riding in Bali given the traffic and driving style relative to back home in Australia, I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The ride went through some incredible countryside, easy roads to ride on sharing with scooters and nice smooth roads for the most part. Widi and the team do an awesome job making you feel comfortable on the road, that you’re well prepared, and are excellent guides. I would recommend any of their rides to anybody unsure about the safety of riding in Bali - they take all the worry away!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Telchar1
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Had a fantastic morning riding around and seeing the sights of Bali. Highly recommended this for anyone that wants an insight into this beautiful country. Bikes are well maintained and the tour is very safe.

Date of experience: July 2018
Lukies21, Owner at Bali Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Glad you enjoyed Jim. Grateful for your patronage and thankyou for taking time to write a review. See you next time in Bali :-)

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Widi and his team were very helpful and friendly. When I had a flat tire, they came to our hotel and fixed it within a few hours. However, the mountain bikes are old and not fully functional anymore: gear shifting is a matter of luck and the suspesion fork didn't move a millimeter. When we complained, the team exchanged the bikes quickly (again, great service!) but it seems like ALL of their bikes are in need of repair. The exchange bikes weren't any better… Frankly spoken, we were disappointed about the overall condition of the bikes given the price we paid. I'd highly recommend Bali Bike Hire to invest in new bikes that meet their claims.

Date of experience: April 2018