This was my 12th trip to Bali and I have never experienced a hotel like La Villa Mathis.
I wanted to get away from the hussle & bussle of Bali and relax for 7/8 days, so I chose this hotel in the rice paddies. I was not disappointed. What made our trip were the staff at the hotel - from the gardeners to the waiters. Everyone was so lovely.
The hotel was AMAZING and the concept of swimming, dining & relaxing in any one of the villas, although foreign at first, was soon second nature and provided more than enough options to keep any guest satisfied.
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a truly Boutique Hotel set in 11.000 M2 of tropical gardens, 4 pools, a dedicated Spa, a bar and a Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Owned and managed by Western European professionals, "Villa Mathis" consists of 4 beautiful and very unique villas, between North African "Riad" and "Lodge". We do offers a very personalized welcome to any of our hosts, to soak in the best atmosphere and refined of the island of the Gods, Bali. Each villa has a pool, a lobby including a dining room set in a tropical landscaped garden. Our 18 "Deluxe" rooms (from 50 m2) all different by their style and design, including an open bathroom with separated bath and shower, air conditioning, safety deposit box, hairdryer, bathrobes, and a personalized selection of bathroom amenities especially created for us. Decorative handicraft materials, traditional as well local furniture with a touch of Slave influence. Upstairs bedrooms have a large mezzanine that can be used as a second bedroom or a day bed, ideal for a child or simply for yourself Complimentary internet connection bu Wi-fi thru all the property, complimentary shuttle service everyday from 10am to 6pm to Petitenget/Seminyak (drop off only). Each villa can be privatized for groups or families (4 and 5 bedrooms villas) as well organization of events as weddings, celebrations, ephemera dinners in any occasion. "Villa Mathis" is part of Mathis Collection, including as well our sister property located in Ubud, "Mathis Retreat" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Villa Mathis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Mathis Hotel Kerobokan
- La Hotel Umalas
- La Hotel Mathis
- La Villa Mathis Bali/Kerobokan