Papillon Umalas Villas
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$134
$120
Imani Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$150
$102
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$85
$58
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$470
$158
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$82
$65
Agoda.com
The Khayangan Dreams Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$103
$76
Trip.com
Kampoeng Villa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$105
$88
Orbitz.com
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$235
$119
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

The Santai(Kerobokan)
$720
$629
$334
Agoda.com
All reviewsbottled waterstayed here for nightsshowervillabaliseminyak
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Together with 3 friends, I had booked the villa via Groupon Singapore - even though I realise that there were no reviews and the villas opened only on Aug 2013. It was a risk that paid off when we arrived to be picked up by a friendly driver. Future guests should ask to drop by Jimbaran Bay (excellent beach with beachside dining) as it would be far to visit from the villa.

Checking in was hassle-free and we were immediately given a form to fill in for the next day's breakfast - juice and coffee/tea with local, American, or continental breakfast. A previous reviewer mentioned low water pressure, which we faced (the tap was dripping at the max!). This was promptly resolved with a call to the reception. The water does have an unpleasant smell and is "hard" water (more acidic than Singapore's) which is normal.

A trip to the kuta beach was fraught with traffic jam so be mindful of the time you set off. Even so, the taxi fare cost a mere IDR 70,000. Do note that it is harder to find taxis that have a meter and knows where the villa is. We bargained at IDR 80,000 and directed the driver to Jalan Bumbak. Thereafter, you have to maneuver on your own.

The pool in the villa was a nice touch even though we didn't have the time to take a swim - there's the rest of Bali to explore! Do note that there are mosquitoes so coils, sprays and other deterrents are necessary.

In all, the vacation was made pleasant by the helpful staff. While it is not at the center of the hustle and bustle, the comfort, space, beauty and hospitality at the villa makes up for it. Thumbs up!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Qi'En L
Reviewed June 3, 2014

(5D4N) End May - Early June 2014

Villa was booked through Groupon Singapore. Prompt reply from Putu who assisted with the reservation. We were picked up from the airport and the driver was kind enough to stop us over at Jimbaran for quick lunch by the beach.

We were greeted warmly by the team and was brought to our rooms. The villa is EXACTLY to what you see in pictures on the website and reviews of others here on TripAdvisor.

The villa is located in Keborakan which was far from town area such as Kuta. But the villa is surrounded with rice fields and you will get a true Bali experience. Staffs are always there to assist you to call for taxi. With taxi call booking (average of IDR 80,000 to town area) or charted transportation, location is definitely not an issue.

Simple breakfast served every morning, followed with goodnight a cookie delivered to the villa. A small store located just opposite the villa with really cheap and affordable price items. You can also find a Japanese store, cafe, small restaurant, massage and salon nearby. One night we decided to dine in Japanese into our villa, the team was really nice to walk over to the restaurant to get us the menu.

Do however make sure you bring your universal adaptors. The water does smell weird but I guess that's beyond the villa's control. I do however wish we can bring in more than 4 pax in cause the villa is really huge. If you need any mosquito coil / spray, the villa is really kind to offer you some!

The villa was perfect, equipped with cable channels, wifi. I will strongly strongly recommend this villa to anyone who would like to visit Bali!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2014

A week before we arrived at the villa I already managed to exchange emails with the Manager Mr.Putra to help me to arrange a surprise birthday breakfast for my husband. Mr Putra gave me options and assured me that they will do their very best for it to be special and will set it up discreetly.

When we arrived each and every staff welcome us with their warm smile, from the driver who fetch us at the airport, reception officers who welcome us and the and the staff who helped us to carry our luggage and show us our villa. Even the security guards are all friendly and willing to help us in our needs,

Our villa itself is tremendously huge and beautiful!

The surprise breakfast is a success! I even got surprised when we went back to our villa from our city tour on that day because the staff arranged a special birthday decoration in our room.

To Papillon Garden Villas Team, thank you so much for making our vacation extra special and memorable!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2014

There are many villas in Bali.
I booked this through Groupon Singapore. Before that, I have already communicated via email with the Premier Hospitality Asia, and they promptly reply and confirmed the booking.

The driver picked us with a very nice car, clean, and private.
Then he even drove us to Lunch before heading back to Hotel first.

When I have arrived the villa, the view, cleanliness and the service is totally beyond excellent.

What I can summarize is:
Pro:
1. Clean
2. Smile always on staff face
3. Honesty ( I accidentally left a pack of money in the villa kitchen unlock, when I returned, the money is untouched at all)
4. Staff provide good service. There was 1 day which I was too lazy to go out to restock my drink, the staff helped me to buy it and charge me cheaply, of course, I tips him much more! too worth it!
5. Mosquito net. Before I go, they said they don't have one. I don't know if it because I asked, they actually prepared the net in the room!

Cons:
1. Quite a lot of different bugs in the villa. but this is not really a cons, it is more nature. most of them are harmless insect like dragonfly. not flies, no cockroach and no rat.
2. the dining area is too hot, may request a fan there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JitYo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was our first visit to Bali and this villa was booked by our son via Groupon in Singapore. We were a little worried by the fact that there was no reviews on Tripadvisor but after some research realized this was a brand new complex and was only opened in late 2013. This villa was stunning all THREE floors of it,very modern with every amenity provided from staff served breakfast in your dining room,water dispenser,giant TV to midnight cookies every day and cold flannels. It was a little way from the main resorts but as taxis are so cheap and prompt this was not an issue. There were local shops and bars nearby so again no problem. We would recommend this complex to anyone who wants a taste of the local Bali but in easy reach of the tourist areas .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family