“Tasty salty caramel and Lemon Cake”

Monsieur Spoon Umalas
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Healthy, French, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Monsieur Spoon is a family-run French Bakery-Cafe started by two Parisian cousins in 2012. Based in Bali's most-visited spots, Monsieur Spoon serves a tempting range of high-quality handmade French pastries, cakes, artisan bread and savouries in a relaxed, friendly environment. Our breads and pastries respect traditional French know-how and are made using selected sourced ingredients. We also serve seasonal fresh juices and house-blend coffee, and customers can enjoy free-wifi throughout our cafes. The bakery is ideal for breakfast and lunch gatherings, and we strive to serve a healthy and delicious menu whatever the time of day. Please visit our website to view the full menu and for information on Monsieur Spoon events such as Sunday Brunch and Pastry Class for kids. Monsieur Spoon's signature pastry is the French all-butter croissant a best-seller in all four bakeries in Bali. We welcome enquiries for weddings and general catering.
Bandung, Indonesia
“Tasty salty caramel and Lemon Cake”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

First i try those cake in my uncle house. I ate the caramel with tea, that was a perfect combination in afternoon. So I decide to visit the place. The cafe is small, and I have a feeling European atmosphere. I try the coffee with the almond croissant. All delivered well and I was satisfied. I rate this place highly for you to have a breakfast or afternoon tea.

• Visited July 2014
Ohgreg G, Owner at Monsieur Spoon Umalas, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Dear doyoucalm,

Thank you for your great feedback.
Indeed our salted caramel tartlet combines very well with afternoon tea or coffee !
Please visit us again to try our gourmet sandwiches or croissant with ham and cheese.

Hope to see you soon at Monsieur Spoon

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Good baked goods.”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nice desserts, croissant and coffee. I would skip the hotdogs and avoid the apple juice unless oxidised brown slush is your thing.

Visited August 2014
Dear Ali,

Many thanks for your visit and feedback.
Don't worry for the apple juice, they are made "a la minute" with local fresh apples.
It is completely healthy and organic.

It does not look like industrial apple juice but the taste and the color are 100% natural.

Hope to see you soon at Monsieur Spoon.
“Madly in love with this place”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm a big fans of dessert and croissant. So this place is like heaven to me. My most fav is the salty caramel pie (i forgot the name, but you can see the pic) and almond croissant. :)

Ohgreg G, Owner at Monsieur Spoon Umalas, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Merci Sarah

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit!
Please visit us soon again as we are working on new treats ...

Many thanks
Canggu, Indonesia
“Monsieur Spoon - Umalas (Bali)”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have seen the raving reviews on Trip Advisor and couldn't wait to try all your delicious tempting treats and fresh baked goodies.
It was all divine! Especially the croissants and pain aux chocolat! Yum!!!
The French manager Samy was so loooovely.

• Visited August 2014
Merci Romain for your positive feedback!
I will pass the message to the team and espacially to Samy

Please visit again soon as we are creating new treats...
“Stunning!!! ”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We visited on many occasions during our stay. We dined in and also purchased takeaways to our villa. It never disappointed. Stunning cakes and bread to die for. Thank you.

Ohgreg G, Owner at Monsieur Spoon Umalas, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thanks to you Gloria !!

I am so happy you enjoyed our patisseries and breads.
Your review warms our hearts - I will pass it to the team.

Hope to see you very soon at Monsieur Spoon.