we recently stayed at the Grand Balisani for 6 nights. We had booked the garden view room which was inexpensive but the only one available on the internet. The room was "tired" and looked out not on a garden but another building. We fortunately were able to up grade to a villa suite at 2X the price but for $170.00 US got a beautiful villa with patio and a georgeous bathroom right on the beach. This was a much better deal than other comparable priced beach front rooms in Seminyak or legion. we usually stay at the Sofitel which 240 this year, and sold out, and the villa is better. Breakfast good, hotel gets taxi's for you which are cheap and about the same distance to "eat Street" as the Sofitel. Nearer to Meti, Blossom,Sarong and some other great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan