This unique resort - consisting of hotel building (3-4 storey), widespread Garden Suites amidst the tropical garden and a few pool villas with direct ocean view - provides a very hospitable atmosphere. Upon arrival the friendly staff with good English knowledge presents smiling the “welcome drink” together with cooling towels for refreshment.
The Bali Sani Suites right beside the sea and the long natural Batubelig Beach is located in the quiet surroundings of Kerobokan area with its natural landscape and rice fields. It’s only a 25 minutes' drive away from the airport and Kuta's entertainment/ nightclubbing and shopping area.
This hotel is still a secluded, romantic getaway for nature lovers and it offers free shuttle service 5 times a day to the nearest hot spots of Seminyak scene and Kuta.
Transport is really no problem on Bali: The bell boy call a taxi
(Blue Bird with taxometer) and it takes about 10 minutes to reach shops and restaurants “en vogue” at Seminyak.
I booked via travel agency the Garden Suite for 8 nights and I was surprised about their spacious rooms - recently renovated- which were comfortable and charming with its typical Balinese style. After I had seen the pool villas I was falling in love and I was lucky that guests check out at the next morning. After moving to Pool Villa (reasonable surcharge) with its gorgeous sunset view every evening ... great!
The interior design is influenced by traditional Balinese architecture and provides a relaxed & private atmosphere.
The pool was more than just a plunge pool and I enjoyed the private atmosphere on the sun deck (sunloungers & umbrella) as well as the traditional Bali Gazebo thatched with Alang-Alang.
Because of the appertaining guest bungalow with seperate bathroom (WC/shower) the pool villas are the optimal solution for parents with children or 2 couples.
I was pleasantly surprised about the silent AC and the very comfortable king size matress! Even a PC workplace (desk/chair) with internet access (WiFi) was existing and TV? I had a good choice with TV channels like HBO and other movie channels.
The spacious and luxurious designed bathroom (anthracite- coloured marble) was impressing! Bidet, huge shower (strong water pressure!) plus sufficiently dimensioned wash basin ...
and women with longer hair like me know to appreciate the additionally shower with string fixed at the bathtub.
What shall I say about the inviting breakfast buffet with a really wide choice of dishes?
The attached photos may say more than 1000 words although I forget to make photos of the place with mie and nasi goreng, steamed vegetables, grilled tomatoes and so on.
Normally I prefer dining out in the evening (too many restaurants are waiting for me), but because of hard rain I must stay at hotel area and so I had dinner at Kamboja Restaurant.
Another worth- while experience:
Against all expectations this “hotel restaurant” is simply great!
Maybe I should mention the fantastic cocktails at the pool bar?
No wonder that I will return next april together with my mother who is getting on for eighty in may 2010 to Bali Sani Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan