We got back today 20th November 2011 From bali. We stayed at Grand Balisani Suites.
We stayed at this hotel for our Honeymoon.
The service, staff and the cleanliness of the hotel is very good. Its a older style hotel but it is very clean and it has very beautiful views if you get a sea view room. The garden view rooms are also beautiful but the sea view room is nicer. There is contraction going on next door but we did not hear it as we where on the sea view side.
The room service was very good and all the staff are very friendly and helpful. They are all ways making sure you are happy. They have a (free) shuttle bus run every day at different times of the day. It will drop you into Kuta and a few more places around that area. The only down side is that they dont pick you back up . Its about 1 hour in the day away from Kuta but 20 min at night.
They have different things on every second night for dinner and entreatment. It was very good.
We loved the breakfast and it was very yummy. Its buffet its yummy with pancakes rice pork chicken and fruit and pasties. We also had dinner there a few nights and it was very good but they dont have a big variety of food if you stay there more then a week.
Its is very close to the beach very good for surfers. Its is very beautiful. There is also two pubs/restraints across the road and its very nice food and cheap drinks.
The swimming pool and swimming pool bar s very good. Prices are good.
The massage center gives very nice massages.
Over all it was a blast and i would stay there again. It was a nice place for a honeymoon if you dont really want to leave your hotel.If you want night life Kuta or Legion is the place to be.
They ran us a cold bath as it was very hot with rose pedals and decorated the bed with love birds for our honeymoon. Also after dinner they brought us a congrats cake for our honeymoon. Very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan