“Nice stay!”

Berry Amour Romantic Villas
“Nice stay!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights at Berry Amour Villa for our honeymoon!

Good:
1. Friendly staff - always warmly greeted by every staff with a great smile.
2. Privacy - there's only 20 villas and hence can definitely enjoy serenity.
3. Great location - less than 10mins drive to Seminyak square, and walkable distance to Naughty Nuri!
4. Excellent service - provide free shuttle within seminyak area.
5. Pretty villa - romantic setting with comfy lounge chair n bed.
6. Yummy breakfast - serving is huge, and nice banana pancakes!

Areas for improvement:
1. Maintenance - wear and tear were seen such as shaky floor tiles, power trip.

Overall experience was fantastic! Highly recommended for couples!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kade L, General Manager at Berry Amour Romantic Villas, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Funnie,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

First of all, we would like to express our highest gratitude for taking your time to
post your lovely review about your 6 night stay in Berry Amour recently. We are glad
that you mentioned specifically every single aspect making your experience at Berry
Amour fantastic.

We have well noted your special concern related to some areas needing further
improvement immediately. We greatly appreciate that you highly recommend Berry
Amour for couples wanting to celebrate their romance at Berry Amour Romantic Villas.

We, the entire team, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour Romantic Villas in not so distance future.

Email:gm@berryamourvillas.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been planning a surprise getaway for my wife on her birthday since a month ago and i'm glad that I have picked Berry Amour Villas!!

The great service starts as soon as I booked the room through Bookings.com.

Within a few minutes I received an email of confirmation from Joshua. I had a few request before my arrival and all was attended to...smoothly..

On the day of arrival.. The driver was already at the airport waiting for me and my wife.. The travelling from the airport to the villa was really smooth.

Upon arrival at the villa.. We were greeted by two lovely receptionist one of which namely Ika (can't remember the other one) and Mr Kade Lasiadi the General Manager. Really appreciate the warm welcome and we were escorted to our private villa (Luna) in less than 15 minutes.. Yeah the admin process was really fast...

We were then drove by our personal butler Mr Putu who gave us the welcoming ritual before we entered the villa...

My wife was amazed by the setting of our villa ( Mystique Villa ) especially after she saw our photo framed by the side of the bed... That little touch makes a big difference..
Then comes the complimentary birthday cake (which i have request earlier from Joshua).
On the tv screen, they have a short video clip with our names, our pictures and all other infos of the villa (superb)
Mr Putu then gave us a short tour around our villa. Special thanks to him for the great service and for helping us settled down.. It's a pity I didn't get to meet him on our final day as he's doing the night shift...

Special thanks also to Ana.. The lovely and friendly receptionist who without fail greeted us with her beautiful smile every morning..

Kudos to all the staff of Berry Amour. One of them also help and co ordinated with my cousins for another surprise for my wife on the evening.. That was awesome!!

I could not find any fault for Berry Amour cos my stay there was simply amazing!! And thanks to the team that make it happen..

I'm already missing Berry Amour and really can't wait to be there again!! Kudos to all the staff!!

• Stayed October 2013
Kade L, General Manager at Berry Amour Romantic Villas, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Mr. Zahary,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you so much for taking your time to fulfill our humble request of posting a review about your awesome stay in Berry Amour Romantic Villas recently. I strongly believe that the review will be a great assistance for those netizens in search of a villa to stay in for their forthcoming visit to the island of Paradise Bali.

We are so delighted to realize that you enjoyed very much your stay with us. Indeed we tried to collect some information about you and Mrs. Normi Binte Sapuan prior to your stay in order to get to know you more and to create a surprise with our little touches. We are so glad that it worked. We highly appreciate that you remember some names of our team. This makes us feel closer as a family.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour Romantic Villas in near future.

email:gm@berryamourvillas.com
Kellyville, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I could not find fault in anything at berry amour villas. Food was sensational. Room unbelievable. I have travelled extensively in Bali an like to stay in different places. No more will I stay elsewhere. Everything we asked for we received. All staff were fantastic though Ivan made my day. To see his happy greeting each morning was made our day. We will miss you all an see you back there soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect clean and large best value for money
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tracey A
Kade L, General Manager at Berry Amour Romantic Villas, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Tracey,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post your brief, comprehensive and wonderful review. We are so glad to realize that our staff rendered their utmost hospitality to make your stay a pleasant one. We highly appreciate that you remember our staff name, Ivan. Indeed, he is an outgoing staff member. We are happy to know that you will return to stay in Berry Amour again in future.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour in near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I don't know where to start, there are just too many good things I want to say about Berry Amour villa. I'll keep it short and precise, service wise, impeccable! All staff from front desk to housekeeping staffs were friendly and attentive, you can feel that they were trying their best to accomplish our requests! Second, our Desire Villa, simply stunning with a huge pool and a very unique sunken kitchen and the outdoor bathroom! Not to worry about the outdoor bathroom as housekeeping staffs and butlers will not come in without being asked to.Breakfast selection was not too many however it was sufficient, they serve from American breakfast to porridge, there must be something that suits you, and taste wise it was quite good! We stayed for 5 nights, therefore the menu got a bit boring, we asked them to improvise a bit like adding egg prepared in the way we wanted, they did exactly what we requested. Bed was probably queen size, which was sufficient for us. Love the big sofa bed which my husband and I could lie there all day and watched TV! Front desk staff were very helpful and helped us communicating with the villa and sent us to some restaurants nearby, free of charge!! There was one night we were thinking of ordering pizza from outside and they were more than happy to help too, too bad that the pizza restaurant did not deliver to our area. Basically, we enjoyed our stay at Berry Amour Villa but there is still some room for improvement. First, we noticed that some cutlery were not cleaned properly especially forks, however we had informed the front desk when we checked out, I'm sure they will take note on this. Second, tried the spa in the villa with my husband, however I think that the therapists could behave more professional and do not make small talks while giving us massages. There was once, my husband therapist tried to tickle my therapist! However, the overall massage skill, ambiance and cleanliness of the spa is quite satisfying. I'm already missing Berry Amour Villa, I hope I'll be back really soon!!! Keep up the good work!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Alytan,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to post your review about your recent stay in Berry Amour. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and wished to return for a repeat stay in future. We highly appreciate that you left some notes for us to take our considerable action for further improvement in some concerned areas as mentioned on your review.

We understand that breakfast is the beginning of the meal service and I believe that it will determine other meals that our guests will possibly order for lunch and dinner. I have briefed our Food & Beverage team to review it and create a more selection on the breakfast menu especially for those staying in more than a three night stay. A tailor made menu is a good option I presume.

The size of the bed is nearing to queen size rather than king size. It gives more intimacy nuance for a couple. We realize that a few restaurants offer delivery service especially for pizza but unfortunately most of them have some restricted areas and time no more than 10pm. We deeply regret to realize that you found some cutlery not clean but we can’t thank you enough for telling about it to our front desk and I am very much sure that they have followed up your very important message immediately. I assure you that it won’t be repeated in future.

After reading your review, I came over directly to our spa team to bring your concern to their kind attention for not chit chat while giving massage. It could certainly tarnish the whole impression. I assure you that they could refrain this from happening again in future.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour Romantic Villas in not so distance future.

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Berry Amour had a great pool, room witha living area. Also, I had a very good night sleep on the bed which was perfectly comfortable. The bathroom is huge and very spacious. The only down thing is that the bathroom has transparent doors, so you have to be comfortable being naked.

The villa is absolutely value for money. Cleanliness wise, not that bad either. There are quite a number of mozzies and bugs in the outdoor area of the villa, in particular, there are some in the Jacuzzi, so we have to clean ourselves before the session.I think other villas in Bali will be the same as well.

Food wise, the breakfast were just good. There was a mixture of western and asian options. Unlike the usual buffet style, the breakfast was sent to our villa at our own dining area at the time of our preference. Overall, the serving size was perfect and the food tasted not bad. We could choose from a variety of eggs (eggs benedict, omelette, scrambled, poached, etc) and different sausages (chicken, pork, beef, etc). There were also Asian style breakfast which was delicious.

I will really recommend Berry Amour for their great customer service which makes us feel like VVIP through simple things they do. The staff make it a point to remember your names. Another great thing is their chauffeuring service to locations in Seminyak. If their staff is free, they will just drop you at the place you want to go in Seminyak. In fact, they will always send us because we are just going to places in Seminyak!

And lastly, thanks for the birthday surprise for my sister! You won't regret your stay at Berry Amour, probably be one of the best villas that anyone can ever stay at!

Room Tip: I stayed at the Tempation. There are other themes, desire and temptation worth trying too!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Maryln G
Kade L, General Manager at Berry Amour Romantic Villas, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Maryln,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your review about your stay in Berry Amour recently. We are glad to know that you enjoyed so much your entire stay in Berry Amour.

Indeed, the villa is just a perfect size, 176m2, with a huge swimming pool, so intimate for a couple to stay in. We understand that the transparent glass door at bathroom for some people could be a matter. Since the concept is private villa, the privacy for a celebration for two has already been enveloped by the high walls surrounding the villa area. We very much hope this won’t be a matter.

We understand that for some reasons, we have not been able to eradicating the issue of bugs and inspects in the villa area although it has reduced significantly. We do make some efforts to reduce the disturbance by pouring disinfectant powder regularly for ground insects and bugs but it seems that it has not completely solved the issue yet.

We highly appreciate that you were happy with our foods. We do not provide breakfast in buffet style but serve it in a personalized manner at villa instead. This is to enhance the privacy of the guests. Surely, we will always evaluate the food quality and quantity and enrich choices especially for those guests staying longer and to accommodate our future potential repeaters.

We are so happy to realize that you recommend Berry Amour for a reference to netizens in search of a villa to stay in future. Indeed, staying in Berry Amour Romantic Villa, we treat everyone equally VIP. Calling guests by name is to personalize our service. We do provide drop off transportation service to Seminyak area for an exploration into surrounding fine dining area.

We very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour in very near future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed at Berry Amour for 9 nights in August checking into Villa Rosada. We've been to Bali a number of times but this was by far our favourite stay. From start to finish it was perfection, the villas in the complex are large and luxurious. There's plenty of decking around the pool for sunbathing and the Jacuzzi is a nice touch, although we only used it once.

Service is discrete and respectful. We preferred to spend the day by our pool - rather than heading to the beach - and housekeeping always checked when we'd like the villa cleaned so as not to disturb. Evening turn-down was also welcome as they'd spray the bedroom with bug spray and light a mozzie coil in the external bathroom area.

Breakfast although limited was plentiful and the free afternoon tea was a nice touch. We spent several late afternoons/early evenings in the lounge area enjoying the cool breeze across the paddy-fields and watching the farmers bring their kites down for the night. Food and drink prices at Berry Amour were very reasonable and on a par with any of the establishments in the neighbourhood.

The location is good as it's far enough away from busy Seminyak Square not to be bothered by the noise but close enough to be there via taxi in less than 10 minutes. You can walk to Sardine and Metis restaurants and there's a convenience store across the road from the main entrance. A free shuttle is offered, although we rarely took this as we went out to dinner later than the scheduled service. That said taxi were plentiful and front desk were happy to order for you any time you needed them to.

We choose this new adult only property for a complete relaxing break away from it all. Berry Amour delivered and made us feel special for the short time we were with them. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank radars4
Kade L, General Manager at Berry Amour Romantic Villas, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your comprehensive review about your wonderful stay in Berry Amour recently. It was a long stay though, a nine night period. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed very much your stay and Berry Amour has becomes your favorite stay.

The villa where you were staying in, Rosado, is one of two most spacious villas in size due to their location at the back area of the villa premises with a total area of 58 acres. The location is the furthest from the lobby though.

We are glad to know that you were spoiled by our services. However, we will take a further look at the breakfast menu to be enriched especially for a long stay guest. The location of our Bar & Lounge fortunately provides stunning rice field views with the local resident’s activities can be seen such harvesting the rice, cultivating the field, flying kites or regulating water flow for irrigation. It is in between urban living and rice farming.

The location is very strategic, a five minute drive away from hustle and bustle of Seminyak area for dine out and suburb with its tranquility that encases the villa area especially at night time.

Indeed, Berry Amour is an adult only property by its romantic concept and thus, we do not cater children under 16 years old. A celebration for two. We are pleased to know that you will return to stay in again Berry Amour in future.

We very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Berry Amour in near future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I asked berry amour to surprised my husband during our stay in berry amour for his birthday. However,I was being surprised too by the villa! Instead of one cake for my husband's birthday, they provided 2 cakes which 1 for my husband's birthday and 1 for our honeymoon!

Instead of one picture of me and my husband i sent via email prior our stay, they surprised me with a lot of other pictures such as our wedding ceremony photos and solemnization! There was also a frame of me and my husband on the desk in the living room. We were so surprised and the feeling was so great!

The welcoming drink (pure strawberry taste) was so nice. The staffs were also very polite. The GM, Me Kade Lasiadi was so kind and politely welcoming us at the entrance of the villa as well as sending us back.

Just few minor downside.My husband's leg was bitten by a small centipedes coming from the middle of the wood under the shower. But nothing bad happened then. And our first 2 nights was in allure villa. We can saw the villa's office from our pool and bathroom which was a double story building.They put woods to block the office's window, but there still a big gap between the woods and we still feel afraid of people can see us and did not feel the privacy. Eventhough maybe nobody were in the office, but we still felt the doubt. And one staff named Ana (receptionist) should learn to be more polite to guests in my opinion. Its NOT that she was rude. Just that all other staffs were so extraordinary kind, polite and helpful and made us feel like king and queen, maybe she should learn from the other staffs such as the receptionist that checked in for us during our departure(Her name maybe PAyana?). She has portrayed a very good balinese hospitality to us, as well as Agus, and the staffs who opened the door and greeted us, and all the other staffs and the GM. But these were only minor thing for us and nothing serious.

Back to the bed of roses story. When i went out from villa to have a tour at interesting places in Bali Island, i always thought about the villa. I want to go back to villa and always felt loss if i didn't stay and spending my time in villa while in Bali. Because the layout with pool and jacuzzi were so stunning! The Bed was very awesome. So soft and comfort, until i hardly to wake my husband up in the morning!

Overall, I would like to stay again in berry amour villas in future and looking forward for it!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Uzai
Dear Uzai,

It’s a romantic day at Berry Amour Villas.

Thank you so much for your long and detailed wonderful review about your recent stay in Berry Amour Romantic Villas. I realized that we had an intensive contact prior to your arrival for some concerned areas. We are glad to know that you had a lovely stay in Berry Amour especially the expected surprise that has mesmerized your stay.

We feel so sorry for the centipede that has bitten Mr. Siddiq Dolfatah and hope it neither harms him much nor tarnishes your whole stay in Berry Amour. It seems that it was very unavoidable although we had tried to sanitize the area by pouring some pesticides powder. I get my vivid recollection that you questioned this issue frequently prior to your arrival. This issue has been drastically reducing but it can’t be extinct entirely yet although we did do something already. However, we need to make more efforts to sanitize the concerned areas in future. On the contrary, we highly appreciate your compliment given to Piyani, another Guest Service Assistant and Agus, our Butler. It is great you remember their names.

We do understand about your concern related to our executive office location on the third floor. I know it is very visible from Villa Allure where you were staying in. But, I assure you that the wooden bar and cloudy window glass blockage completely protect guest privacy staying in those villas.

We are so astonished to realize that Anna’s professional performance, one of our Guest Service Assistant, has drawn your attention during your stay. It certainly needs further improvement . I have briefed my team to help her modify her personality when dealing with customers in a given situation. I assure you that she will learn much more to develop her passion interacting with customers in a more hospitable manner.

We are so glad to notice that the villa really entices you and no doubt, it enthralls you to return for a repeat stay in Berry Amour.

We very much look forward to the excitement of welcoming you back into Berry Amour in near future.

Kade Lasiadi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
The Kunja Villas & Spa
The Trans Resort Bali
The Trans Resort Bali
#12 of 144 in Seminyak
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,811 reviews

Been to Berry Amour Romantic Villas? Share your experiences!