“Fantacotastic”

Taco Local
Ranked #76 of 216 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: We have recently moved to a new location a little bit further down the road in Jl. Petitenget No.12A across Warung Eropa. A brand spankin' new branch has also recently opened in Uluwatu across Cafe Moka near that big Nirmala intersection.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Delicious tacos, mouthwatering quaesadillas quick service and very affordable!! Went last night for dinner and already dreaming about going back for lunch. Authentic fresh Mexican flavours. Awesome. A polished gem in the crown of seminyak restraunts. Recommend to anyone wanting a get away from the Indonesian flavours. 10/10.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I visited this place with 4 of my girlfriends last week. Never had the chance to eat mexican in Jakarta so decided to try some while we're on vacation, and well, this became one of the most memorable experience of our holiday.
I discovered this place on TripAdvisor and convinced my friends to eat here, so then we tell the driver the directions. the place itself is not hard to find for it is located near shops and right beside a mini market, you cant miss the good ol' wooden barrels placed in front of the shops. Smart decoration also meant as a table for eating.

We love everything we ordered. Tacos (the Al Pastor and Pollo Camino was GOOD), Nachos and Quesadillas. We ordered one taco each and a portion of both Nachos and Quesadillas for sharing.
Tacos - the best ones are Al Pastor and Pollo Camino. the other pork menu, according to my friend, is not as good as Al Pastor. for you guys who are allowed to eat pork you should try it.
Nachos - we ordered the best seller El Local. all the sauces are really fresh. I personally like it very much.
Quesadillas - We ordered the chicken ones. And can i just say it was really good. The cheese melted into my mouth. but unfortunately it was really filling and halfway through a piece i already felt like enough.

The price is also reasonable too. We didnt order any sophisticated drinks, just mineral water and tea, standard drinks. And we paid around 360k which means it costs around 72k per person. All in all we were satisfied and happy.

We will definitely come back here if we ever had the chance.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

best questidillas in town, very casual but good mexican when your looking for a break from indonesian meals

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Tacos were a hit. Tried the bean ones and they made a nice change from rice and noodles. Nachos were very average though. Not enough salsa, odd cheese - would give it a miss. We did takeaway so maybe better to eat in.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We didnt come to Bali to eat tacos, but once we passed this place, I had to eat one. I am glad we did not pass by it. The tacos were delicious and quick. Its a low-key place where you can enjoy some drinks and really amazing food. Highly recommended!