“Very good Restaurant”

Warung Rakuen Asia
Ranked #59 of 239 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fusion of foodFusion of culturesEvolution from the fusionAnd, naturally · · ·Bali of healing.Experience the food culture of Asian countries with the best selected ingredients.From JAPAN !!!
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice location and very good and fresh food!
It is cozy, the staff is very friendly. Prices are equal to quality!
Thai curry is served in a coconut - very stylish ;-)

Management response:Responded September 24, 2017

Thank You for visited us & review our menu/ Looking forward to see You again soon! Terima kasih

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We both had veggie curries served in coconuts. Both were delicious, but I'd recommend the green curry.

The music was a bit funny though, felt like night music during the day.

Management response:Responded September 24, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. we looking forward to seeing You again soon! Thank you. Have a good day!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this new place near our house. It was late and just closed but they still invited us in to eat. I'm so happy they did. We had spring rolls that were not like any others I've had in Bali. These are the best. Really delicious. I did miss my chilli sauce though. Just ask and they will get some for you. Next we tried the Tempe. Again the style was different to so many others. I loved it with the two dips provided. For me though the highlight was the red curry chicken. It made me feel like I was back in Bangkok. The quality was so good and the serving size enough for two if you have rice.

This place is a little hidden away so you need to look for it but it's really worth it. I will be eating here often I think.

Management response:Responded September 24, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. we looking forward to seeing You again soon! Thank You Very Much. Terima kasih.. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Came here for last lunch on holiday.Beer cold and food great.Nice semi outdoor setting ,friendly staff and good price.A lot of various asian classics on menu done with the Balinese touch.Loved the Gyozos and fish cakes to start.Loved the Pho Ga,Pad thai, stir frys and currys.Will go back ,what a find.

1  Thank peatbuild
Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thanks for nice review. We are really appreciated. Looking forward to seeing You again soon. Terima kasih!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch with friends, a bit non descriptive from the rood, but nice and clean, inside with bamboo style structure. But it was the food and reasonable prices that knocked us all out.. flavours were great... oh yeh Beer was nice and cold to! I had the ginger chicken .... yumbo, my friend had the Pad Thai and said it was as good as any he had in Thailand. Big praise indeed!

Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. We will be very much looking forward to your next visit! Terima kasih!