“Very very good food here. ”
Review of Warung Rakuen Asia

Warung Rakuen Asia
Ranked #59 of 239 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fusion of foodFusion of culturesEvolution from the fusionAnd, naturally · · ·Bali of healing.Experience the food culture of Asian countries with the best selected ingredients.From JAPAN !!!
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this new place near our house. It was late and just closed but they still invited us in to eat. I'm so happy they did. We had spring rolls that were not like any others I've had in Bali. These are the best. Really delicious. I did miss my chilli sauce though. Just ask and they will get some for you. Next we tried the Tempe. Again the style was different to so many others. I loved it with the two dips provided. For me though the highlight was the red curry chicken. It made me feel like I was back in Bangkok. The quality was so good and the serving size enough for two if you have rice.

This place is a little hidden away so you need to look for it but it's really worth it. I will be eating here often I think.

Management response:Responded September 24, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. we looking forward to seeing You again soon! Thank You Very Much. Terima kasih.. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Came here for last lunch on holiday.Beer cold and food great.Nice semi outdoor setting ,friendly staff and good price.A lot of various asian classics on menu done with the Balinese touch.Loved the Gyozos and fish cakes to start.Loved the Pho Ga,Pad thai, stir frys and currys.Will go back ,what a find.

1  Thank peatbuild
Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thanks for nice review. We are really appreciated. Looking forward to seeing You again soon. Terima kasih!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch with friends, a bit non descriptive from the rood, but nice and clean, inside with bamboo style structure. But it was the food and reasonable prices that knocked us all out.. flavours were great... oh yeh Beer was nice and cold to! I had the ginger chicken .... yumbo, my friend had the Pad Thai and said it was as good as any he had in Thailand. Big praise indeed!

Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. We will be very much looking forward to your next visit! Terima kasih!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

If you love good Asian food you should visit this restaurant. From outside you probably expect something different but inside you will find a nice and modern Asian restaurant. The kitchen is doing its utmost best to make you smile. They work in a very clean kitchen and use fresh ingredients are only. Very tasteful food for pleasant prices. We visit restaurants quite often and are very positive about Warung Rakuen Asia. Go for it yourself you will not be disappointed.

Management response:Responded August 7, 2017

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We started with the shrimp balls and thai spring rolls, then had the fried seafood (partner couldnt get the crab meat out,, sadly) and Indonesian fried rice with satay sticks. We really enjoyed all the food, and the service was fantastic. Arriving around 5:30pm, we were the only ones in the restaurant. It was very clean and fresh feeling, with good toilet facilities.

Management response:Responded July 23, 2017

Thank You for taking your time to write your experience on TripAdvisor , We are really appreciated. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!