“delightful different breakfasts”

Watercress
Ranked #10 of 206 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Watercress Cafe will inspire you to eat fresh and live well. The high vaulted ceiling and open plan design is casual and inviting. By day we serve delicious international Cafe food that is healthy, generous and plentiful. By night expect superb cocktails, mixed grill and seafood platters and easy dining in a charming atmosphere. Welcome to Watercress.
perth, west oz
“delightful different breakfasts”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Followed reviews from TA & decided to make the trip on the scooter from Kuta quite a few times for breakfast on our recent 16 night trip, very worth while every time, from the chap who parks your bike & covers the seat with a sarong so it doesn't get hot, down to the delicious slightly different choice of brekkies & great coffee, well worth the trip.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Second time reviewing - so perfect brunch”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have revisited Watercress a few times now. It is rare for us to feel the need to resubmit a review, but this place is so good it justifies it. We had brunch there today - 9 of us left totally satisfied. Must have dish - the corn fritters - have you feeling that there is no need to dine anywhere else for breakfast. The whole menu (including drinks) is amazing - fresh and delicious food is what you will get in this unpretentious restaurant.

“Best salad in Bali”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Hands down the best salads I've ever eaten in Indonesia. 10 days in Bali and I visited Watercress 5 times because I was so fixated with the salad. Tried the pumpkin salad & Moroccan salad (priced at about Rp. 60.000,- without tax).

The salad was so scrumptious and fresh, it reminds me a lot of Australian-style salad, so darn good. The pumpkin salad had: rocket, pine nuts, sweet mushy pumpkin, goat cheese. Coffee from Revolver never disappoint. The berry lassie was also good.

My boyfriend had something with eggs, it was supposed to be runny but it came out well done. Happened a few times, but overall the food is good. A friend had the corn fritter and baked beans, and said it was great.

Service was inconsistent, sometimes the food came out really fast, other times we waited for 30 minutes.

I would definitely come back for more because the quality of food is top notch inconsistent service :)

• Visited December 2013
Seminyak, Indonesia
“I found the best salad here”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Been at this restaurant many times and made me wanna write a review here.

Before I found this restaurant, I never like salad. But after tried their salads, I'm now loving it :)

Ok all food here are exceptional and of course healthy! What I like also is the design and concept of the restaurant. Very simple, not big but it comfortable enough to be there and enjoy their excellent foods.

Very recommended !

Sydney, Australia
“Best cafe in bali”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Food is superb and coffee is excellent - have enjoyed our breakfast here every day for the past 3 days! Will be back for more tomorrow.