1. When you arrive at the Warung, you are greeted with a big Bali smile.
2. The next thing you notice is the Warung is spotlessly clean. Pop you head in the kitchen
and take a look. Oh, and be sure to visit the ‘dunny’. Its the cleanest loo I’ve seen in Bali!
3. The service is fantastic and the local staff speak good English.
4. The menu is great. Both local and western food. If you want something that isn’t on the
menu, not a problem! If they have the ingredients they will do their best to make it for you.
As expats living in Bali, there is only so much local food one can eat before craving a
‘home cooked’ meal. At Outback Warung, the western food is like eating at home.
5. Their food is consistent which is hard to find in Bali. They hand pick their vegetables and
meat each day.
6. The menu is well priced and the drinks are cold. Meals start at $3.50!!!!
7. Its location is well placed in Kerobokan not far from Seminyak and Canggu.
8. It’s a great place to meet genuine people who are both friendly and willing to share their
knowledge about the island and its people. They also tell great stories!
9. We recommend Cap Cay Chicken, spare ribs, and the rissoles with mash potato and peas
are to die for. Real mash potato and there is no chance of the rissoles ‘repeating’ on you!
10. They provide take-away and delivery services.
Do yourself a huge favour and visit Outback Warung. You won’t be disappointed and I guarantee you will come back time and time again. Nine 9 times out of ten the owners Rosco, Zoie and Jeff are there with Molly the ‘manager’ making sure you enjoy your experience in the ‘outback’.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.