Javana Royal Villas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Abian Biu Mansion(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
Brown Feather Hotel(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$31
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$88
$65
Agoda.com
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$105
$83
Agoda.com
La Villa Mathis(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$109
The Santai(Kerobokan)
$447
$248
Priceline
The Lokha Umalas Villas & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$124
Agoda.com
Putu Bali Villa and Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
$45
$38
Agoda.com
All reviewsmiss balispacious villaprivate poolhot tubwet seasoncheap taxi rideshort walkhoneymoon stayclose to shopslarge bathroomwelcome drinkair conditionerawesome stayenjoyed our stayroom serviceamazing villamosquito coils
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for only one night with my sister before heading up to Ubud for the rest of our trip - I wish we could have stayed longer! The villas are amazing - enormous with your own private lap pool, beautifully decorated - just like the photos! The staff are very attentive and will do anything for you.
We both agreed that This would be fantastic for a couples getaway/ honeymoon.
The only things were, the jets on the spa dont do very much and it was only luke warm taking about 1 1/2 hours to fill! - disappointing! Also, the toilet walls are glass on 2 sides so no chance for privacy there!!! Guess you would get to know your partner a bit better!!! Luckily we don't care ;)
Would absolutely stay here again, particularly if they could get the hot tub thing right, and would love to bring my partner back!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank AvidAdventurer87
Javana_Villa, Manager at Javana Royal Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for a positive review which is much appreciated and will be shared with our staffs. We look forward to welcoming you and your party back to Bali in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My partner found this place online and we decided to give it a try, both of us had been frequent travelers to Bali and Lombok. We had high hopes with Javana because they are a little pricey, so we crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Once we got here, the staff was super friendly and very attentive to our every need. We got on a buggy and drove to our villa, I got surprised when the staff opened the door to my villa. Of all the villas and hotels I have stayed in, this is by far the biggest villa! The pool was at least 12 to 13 meters long plus there is a jacuzzi, the room itself is big with a good size sofa at the corner. The toilet is pretty big too, overall I'm very happy with the service and cleanliness of the place. They provide one way transfers around Seminyak and Kuta, but you have to get your own Taxi when you want to head back to the Villa. Will come back to Javana again if I ever stay in bali again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed for a week and the service was amazing. My boyfriend and I were amazed with the hospitality and kind workers at the hotel. We loved that it was not overcrowded yet we could still get to tourist centers on Moto quickly. The beach was close but I found myself in the pool at the villa more often. Such a romantic experience. We travel alot but this has to be one of my fav hotels and fav countries. The people are so kind. I highly recommend this place as a romantic getaway for couples that like to relax.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had 6 nights here for a honeymoon after staying in Ubud at an amazing place that set the bar very hi.
Quick cab ride to all the best restaurants and bars like Potato Head, Ku De Ta or if the weather is good about 30 min walk. They will take to any place around Seminyak with the hotel car but wont pick you up. We had different ranges of quality of service depending who was on the front desk some great some not so good. Rooms could do with a spruce up as they are showing there age but clean with a very comfy bed. The pool was a great size but the Jacuzzi looked dirty and uninviting, we didn't use it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GriffAdelaide

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 7 nights. It's the perfect place for a couple getaway with your own private pool. It's a very relaxing atmosphere. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. You get a free shuttle from the villa into Seminyak everyday. Just on the outskirts of Seminyak - about a 10 minute drive in. Breakfast and afternoon tea are served daily in your room. I would definitely recommend this to couples that want to have a nice relaxing break. We will be back again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the deluxe villa - perfect size for a couple and the pool makes you feel so spoilt!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple