“Great”

Mozaic Beach Club
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: On the secluded shoreline of Batu Belig beach, Chef James Ephraim brings the Mozaic food quality and culinary concept of Western cuisine influenced by South East Asian flavours to a more relaxed and affordable beachside brasserie setting. The ambience of the brasserie is informal, relaxed and contemporary with live DJs serving up the perfect soundtrack for your meal. The decor echoes the culinary philosophy, effortlessly blending elements of traditional Indonesian art and craft with modern contemporary architecture. With unimpeded views over the Indian Ocean, the cosy & vibrant dining room of Mozaic Brasserie is a place to create special memories that will last a lifetime.
portland vic
“Great”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Loved the beach club, chilled out vibe. We enjoyed lunch here, and a few glasses of prosecco. The food is all beautifully presented and tasty. Great venue overlooking a nice strip of beach.

Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

If anyone is wondering why this place was deserted on Easter Sunday when everything else was packed, I can guess its because they take a booking for a sun bed and lunch, then embarrass you when you arrive and tell you it's US$100 for a Gazebo....minimum. They could be polite and explain all this when you try and do the right thing and book. We've been here a number of times and the price has skyrocketed and fewer and fewer people are willing to go.

• Visited April 2014
gm-mozaic, Manager at Mozaic Beach Club, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Rowrow99,

Thank you for your comments about your experience at Mozaic Beachclub this past Sunday and we apologize for not informing you of our prices properly.

First of all, there is no minimum spend on our gazebos. However on Sunday, we have a pre-set package for guests who would like to stay in our gazebos. The package is Rp 1,000 000 (Aud$95) Net for 4 people and it includes 4 pool towels, 5 different tapas per person and 1 bottle of the guests choice between, wine, sparkling wine or a large jug of cocktail.
This is extremely reasonably priced especially when compared to other beachclubs in the area and our reason for doing this is that we only have 5 Gazebos and they are in high demand.

This past Easter Sunday was actually extremely busy throughout the day and all the premises was occupied at a certain time during the afternoon.

With regards to our costs skyrocketing we are surprised to hear this. The truth is that we have actually redone our menus at the beginning of this year and introduced a majority of very affordable fares.
For example, our tapas start at Rp 35 000 (Aud$3) each, our 3 course lunch set menu is at Rp 150 000 (Aud$13) and our bistro dinner 3 course at Rp 295 000 (Aud$26).
In addition to our meals, our daily drinks promos are offered at Rp 70 000 (Aud$5). Again, we feel our priced are extremely reasonably balanced and way below the prices of all other beachclubs in the area.

Once again, thank you for your comments which we have already discussed with our team for improvement.

Hopefully, we will have the chance to welcome you soon for another experience at Mozaic Beachclub.

Best regards,

The Management
Okinawa, Japan
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The party of 4 that I dined with all agree that this was the best meal we have ever had. The cocktails, appetizers, main course, and desserts were all phenomenal. A lot of times we go out to eat and think that the food is great, but we could make it ourselves. Mozaic is something much more special. The food is creative art and unlike anywhere else. The service was impeccable and the view was equally impressive. Mozaic is a must when visiting Bali. We will all highly recommend it and hope to return.

“One of Bali's best”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Last year I ate at Mozaic in Ubud and although it was excellent I was expecting more from it's global reputation.

Last week however I tried the Beach Club. The Chef's set tapas was one of the best I've ever eaten. The chocolate mousse with cinnamon bubbles was truly phenomenal!

I highly recommend this venue for service, quality food and stunning set up.

• Visited April 2014
“delicious cuisine but not sensational”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The cuisine was delicious but I didn' feel sensational that I'm expected, maybe I have a different taste. I had the trout which just ok for me, my wife had the seabass and she said it's delicious. The appetizers, foie gras and fish belly, are delicious. Location is secluded at the beachof Kerobokan, just look for the sign directing to there. I'm not sure about the scenery since I went there for dinner so it was dark at the beach and I missed the sunset.

Are we going back to here again? I don't think so, I think one experience is enough.

• Visited March 2014