“Fantastic food, service atmosphere”
Review of Mozaic Beach Club - CLOSED

Mozaic Beach Club
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: On the secluded shoreline of Batu Belig beach, Chef James Ephraim brings the Mozaic food quality and culinary concept of Western cuisine influenced by South East Asian flavours to a more relaxed and affordable beachside brasserie setting. The ambience of the brasserie is informal, relaxed and contemporary with live DJs serving up the perfect soundtrack for your meal. The decor echoes the culinary philosophy, effortlessly blending elements of traditional Indonesian art and craft with modern contemporary architecture. With unimpeded views over the Indian Ocean, the cosy & vibrant dining room of Mozaic Brasserie is a place to create special memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff were very helpful, attentive and the food was amazing. The chef even came out to chat to us. Very very impressed with everything there. Well worth going to.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Its a bit off the beaten track but thats what i liked about it. It is a great place to escape the sunset crowds and enjoy a cocktail along with 5 star hordreves. My favourite were the japanese style oysters and asain dumplings infused with curry oil. The staff are very polite and obviously well trained. I would recommend strectching out in a cabana and bringing your bathing suit for a dip in the pool between drinks and nibbles. It made for a fantastic afternoon. Itsnot cheap though, but very much worth it.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a drink there with my wife and it was very nice, the place is on the front beach area, the welcomiing is smily and very attentive but it wasn't busy,, the design of the all thing is very trendy but a little bit pretentious for my point of view, especially for Bali market.
Anyway for the food, we chose to stay by the pool to have the tapas menu, since they had a large choice including sweet one. Most of them was good but the dessert one were a level up.
So it's another nice place in Bali to have a drink in front of sea and sunset or by pool.
Go for it!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was lucky enough to visit this very contemporary beach club just recently with friends while in the area. Have to say it really is very swish and worth the trip a little further down the beach from old favorites like Potato Head etc. it's not to far though, once you walk past the W it's literally meters a little further down. We visited twice, first time at night for a swank degustation dinner in the gorgeously laid out upstairs restaurant sans children. This was a special occasion dinner and it most certainly turned out to be, I would say it was for myself the best degustation meal I've ever had. I know, big statement but let me explain why....first it's one of the first I've actually been able to finish without feeling like I was about to burst. Don't worry the servings are adequate but it all seemed evenly balanced without one dish being so rich you felt sick afterwards. If you want a treat I strongly recommend giving it a twirl. The wine pairings were perfect and while I didn't think the desserts were as good as the other dishes they were still lovely.
Two days later we are back for lunch the four adults and six children ranging from 10 - 17 yrs. We booked two canopied day beds and everyone settled in and enjoyed lunch and the pool. Now I think the pool isn't as good for a huge amount of children but as we were almost the only ones there it felt like our own private, luxury villa. I'd imagine it would suck if you wanted a quiet couples moment with heaps of children there though. Lunch menu is a tapas style (latest Bali dining obsession btw) and has a range of tasty and not too costly choices. Listen I won't lie it isn't cheap here and if you want cheap there are perfectly fine beach bars right out front that cost next to nothing and you can get a sun bed right on the sand. This place will suit those of us that on occasion like a splash of Beverly Hills with our Balinese break. It is a splurge and worth the effort if you are located in Seminyak, legion etc. if you are staying in Batu Belig or Kerobokan it is easy to get to by foot. In my opinion it is more intimate than potato head and certainly not as busy as Potato Head has become. I have a feeling this wont last though as people get to know Mozaic Beach Club they will come...it always happens.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a new sister to the Mozaic Ubud & I haven't got the chance to try the fine dining menu from both place (one day!) but I did try some from the lounge menu & the food was good. The price wise is on the up market but hey... what's not cheap this day in Bali :). The Club has similar concept with KuDeTa & Potato Head but with smaller place & cozier feeling. My favorite is the cabana lounge for a lazy afternoon, enjoying the cocktails/refreshing fruits juices/a bottle of Bintang beer or some bubbles, reading my book with napping in between. You can swim too but I think they should lower the 'towel charge' (I tried to cancel one towel but they refused so I had to pay the towel that i didn't use). If you looking for less crowd go to this place & if you need a bit of crowd I think you can go to the beach bar (look like it) just on the left from the club, I haven't check it out but it seems always busy. Location is at the end of Jalan Batu Belig, after Bali Sani Hotel, to the left, you can park at the premises. It is a beach front. And yes, I have been there few times & will come back again.