“Amazing!”

Mozaic Beach Club
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: On the secluded shoreline of Batu Belig beach, Chef James Ephraim brings the Mozaic food quality and culinary concept of Western cuisine influenced by South East Asian flavours to a more relaxed and affordable beachside brasserie setting. The ambience of the brasserie is informal, relaxed and contemporary with live DJs serving up the perfect soundtrack for your meal. The decor echoes the culinary philosophy, effortlessly blending elements of traditional Indonesian art and craft with modern contemporary architecture. With unimpeded views over the Indian Ocean, the cosy & vibrant dining room of Mozaic Brasserie is a place to create special memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have been here 3 times, twice to the restaurant & once to the beach club for drinks & tapas. I personally LOVE this place & would highly recommend. The beach club is a lot quieter than some & we enjoyed it not being too over crowded, the service was fabulous & the tapas delicious. The restaurant is fine dining & service impeccable. I love how they bring out taste testers from the chef & the meals themselves are to die for. The bread rolls melt in the mouth & keep coming if you want, the desert was AMAZING, I had the lemon tart & I could honestly say its one of the best I've ever had. I've never been to the Ubud Mozaic so can't compare but for me personally I've been lucky enough to eat at some fine dining restaurants in Bali & this restaurant rates up there with number one.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Relaxing on the loungers,shaded by umbrellas if you like.Sip on a Delinger cocktail whilst having the set lunch. Afterwards a dip in the pool.
Great atmosphere, food, drinks and service.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed the tasting menu dinner with wine pairing at Mozaic Ubud a few years ago, so we were really excited to check out Mozaic Beach Club. We booked for the Schlossgut Diel Riesling dinner this past Saturday and honestly, compared to our experience in Ubud, this was a total disappointment. Not sure if it was the food or the wine that paired with it, but despite it being a six-course tasting dinner, we felt completely un-satiated. Also doesn't really help when the wine principal is overheard telling the next table that he wasn't happy with the way his wines were tasting in the humidity of Bali. Regardless, I feel that the standard at the Beach Club is definitely not the same as Ubud and if anything, may pull down its reputation. Especially when there are other great restaurants popping up in Kerobokan/Seminyak, would be tough justifying a return trip here in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had lunch today (on a rainy day ) at Mozaic...must say i was disappointed by the restaurant...on the beach..but not looking amazing at all ..rather cheap in fact for Bali....
very few customers....had japanese chicken salad and a beef...as the lunch menu is much smaller...both were ok...but really very far from the reputation of the place in Ubud...
had a look at restaurant upstairs.....also didn t look very attractive.
better options in Seminyak i think.....Metis or teatro...

1  Thank chris83187147
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Mozaic restaurant is very nice place to go. They offer many things to us and we get a lot too!

Start with the place. Mozaic has a private beach at the place. The ambiance is so good. With a pool, restaurant, bungalow, that's make mozaic become really nice. But the way we go there is bit difficult, because the location is in the edge of batu belig street.

About the food, they have really good set menu, the taste was very good but not too expensive.

Staffs are very helpful and kind, also the manager.

I love this place!