“Amazing coffee and smoothies 👍🏻”
Review of Bumbak Coffee

Bumbak Coffee
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Kerobokan
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A specialty Coffee shop located in the heart of Umalas area. We serve the best atmosphere of a local coffee shop with the specialties on Coffee, Breakfast & Brunch We invite you to enjoy your day with our coffee, either for small chit chat with friends and family, or you are a person that may want to enjoy a place to work remotely. Bumbak Coffee committed to serving the Best Coffee and Healthy Meal. If you lived close by our cafe, don't rush your morning just enjoy your time at your place let us deliver your coffee and breakfast to you, let us know if you need delivery service. Cheers Bumbak Coffee Team
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice family coffee and smoothie afternoon in Bumbak in Umalas... I can highly recommend it :)

Reviewed June 6, 2017

The pancakes were light and fluffy, the nasi goreng and mee goreng was really tasty and piping hot. The chicken satay sauce was tasty but the chicken a little over done. The burgers were freshly made and the plank (sandwich) was really nice. The coffee was perfect, as were the fruit juice selections. Just sorry we didn't find this until our last day. It is tucked out of the way in a quiet area and was a really pleasant destination.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

A really great little place to have lunch and a little rest from the hustle and bustle. I had the nasi goreng and latte and it was just perfect

Reviewed May 28, 2017

We recently moved just down the road from Bumbak Coffee and we are so lucky to have it right on our door step. The coffee is amazing there are plenty of average coffees in Bali so to find a great coffee is a blessing.

The food is absolutely perfect for me as I like to eat healthy I go for the make your own breakfast the range is fantastic. As for the other food on the menu my partner absolutely loves it!

The staff are super friendly and always prompt.

After being in Bali for 4 months I can safely say this is one of my top cafes :).

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Best burger of my life! Breakfast here is fantastic too and good value! Incredible for food! Drinks ok, but it's all about the food, odd for a coffee place!

1  Thank Zach L