“Best Mexican . Full stop !”
Review of La Libre Taqueria - CLOSED

La Libre Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The focus at La Libre is fresh and healthy Mexican food. All kinds of tacos, big nacho plates and burritos with a selection of house-made hot sauce to try. Be warned: hot means hot! We serve a variety of cold, cheap beer and a wicked sangria. LA bar-style decor with air con inside or patio tables available. Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Delivery available between Seminyak and Echo Beach. Now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wow. 6 of us went there last night and one or two aren't fans of Mexican...or so they thought...until they had this feed ! Stunning . We can't wait to go back ! Chatted to the owners who we just by chance got chatting to and mrs owner was just lovely ...mr owner was already on bike ready for home but was very friendly ! We all loved our food but I must say my vegetarian taco..with tofu..was outstanding. And my partners fish taco in Panko crumbs was so delicious he can't wait to get back there and have it again. Empadillas were just yum ! Don't miss out on going here .

1  Thank Andrea K

Reviewed July 26, 2013

A good friend took me here for dinner and I love everything we had:pork enchiladas,pork burrito,super yummy apple cider made in Bali for 40k IDR per bottle and the best menu there:the ring of Fire tacos! Loooove spicy food and this one is the best for mexican. Affordable,great spices,clean place.wish they would open
Somewhere in seminyak or kerobokan.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was great! We especially enjoyed the pulled pork burritos and the panko covered fish tacos! The chilli con carne was spicy but not too overpowering! Delicious! It's be nice if there were non virgin margaritas on the menu !

Reviewed June 14, 2013

For those in the know from Melbourne, this is much better than Fonda. Good fit out to the venue, love the two scramblers in the shop front. But the star of the show is the pulled pork tacos. On their own they are worth the trip, bang on!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

It is a real treat to find good Mexican food in Bali and as a Southern Californian it is a necessity. I found it here. You will receive a warm, friendly welcome and the food is great. I love the quesadillas and the chicken nachos...tacos are also great. Pulled pork is my husband's favourite. Wonderful food and excellent personal service from all of the staff. We will be returning often.