“Great order inn”
Review of La Libre Taqueria - CLOSED

La Libre Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The focus at La Libre is fresh and healthy Mexican food. All kinds of tacos, big nacho plates and burritos with a selection of house-made hot sauce to try. Be warned: hot means hot! We serve a variety of cold, cheap beer and a wicked sangria. LA bar-style decor with air con inside or patio tables available. Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Delivery available between Seminyak and Echo Beach. Now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Ordered inn on a movie night, had a burrito, taco and quesadilla..

Good english on the phone, quick delivery, nice delivery guy!

The food was good and fresh! for me it could have had more mexican spices...but sure one of the best mexican food i have eaten in Bali!

Definetely a place to recommend!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Being a native Southern Californian living in Bali, there are things you just miss about home. thanks you La Libre, Mexican food is no longer on that list! I have eaten at La Libre at least 15 times and have found several items on the menu that are as good as anything i miss from So Cal. the chicken nachos are great, served with Guacamole and Salsa. The Panko crusted chicken Tortas are so good i had to take a picture the next time i ordered it and post it to instagram. but for me, what brings me back time after time is the service as well as the Panko crusted fish tacos. as good as you could wish for. try the taco sauce, it has a hint of apple flavor and is perfect on most items on the menu. ill be back!

1  Thank jasonphoto
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not only is it a cool place to dine, but the food is superb. I have been once, had the fish tacos, and will be back. Need I say anything else.
Bravo to great Mexican food in Kerobokan.

1  Thank Trip A
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Went there with a few friends last night for lunch after surfing in Canggu. It was on the way back to Seminyak. Had the Bali Chicken Tacos which were really tasty and spicy! I tasted my friend's burrito which was a juicy pulled pork and it was huge! Enough for a surfer's appetite. We all had some Bintangs which were only 15.000RP for a small one, same price as the convenience store. They have a few hot sauces on the table and I tried them all. The green chili was my favorite, and my friend who has the super hot said it was good - not nuclear but had a lot of flavor in it, not just heat.
Overall, a great time. Alex the owner and chef is a great guy, we had a lot of fun and the food was just such great value. We will be trying it on our way back from surfing next time we are in Canggu for sure! I saw someone else eating the chili nachos and they also look like a generous portion and tasty.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

When we walked into this place the aroma from the open kitchen was wonderful. The menu was simple with a good variety of Mexican dishes, as well as some Mexican with a Balinese twist. The food and drinks were excellent value at about 80,000 Rupiah including starters per person, with a small Bintang beer at 15,000rp and a Corona at 40,000rp soft drinks at 10,000rp and aqua bottles at 5000rp. The food was fresh and very tasty and the serving size was ample. The staff including the Chefs are friendly and eager to help. My 9 year old daughter called it a little treasure. Definitly going to be one of our favorites. Too Sharon and your staff thankyou for a lovely experience.

2  Thank ColesFamilyExpats
Sharon B, Public Relations Manager at La Libre Taqueria, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

It was our pleasure to have your family come to our restaurant. It is always nice to see a relaxed and happy family enjoying their time in Bali. We are thrilled everything was to your liking. Yes...a cold, cheap beer selection is the only way to go. Our new menus have officially arrived this afternoon with more items such as Chili nachos and big Torta sandwiches along with some new taco varieties. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon, thanks again for the kind words.