“Delicious food, excellent service and great ambience.”

Petitenget Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 196 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Australind, Western Australia,
“Delicious food, excellent service and great ambience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hubby and I ventured out into the Bali night, our very first time, with a little trepidation. The glowing lights of Petitenget, not far from where we were staying, were very welcoming and we were greeted with a smile. Without having a reservation we were seated in the colonial style, air conditioned 'conservatory'. There was lots to choose from on the menu. Eventually, after much deliberation, I settled on the zucchini flowers for entree and polenta tartlet with seasonal vegetables for main; and hubby chose duck salad for his entree and red snapper for main. Both entrees were exceptional, fresh and flavoursome - the duck moist and the servings ample. We were asked by our very attentive, yet professional, waiter if we were ready for our mains, which we weren't, and the right amount of time was left between courses. Our main dishes were also excellent; my seasonal vegetables perfectly cooked and the short crust pastry light and flaky. No complaints from either of us. It is very rare, in my experience, that the main is as good as the entree or vice-a-versa. The drinks list was appealing and while the total bill was a little more than we had intended to spend on dinner, it was worth every rupiah. Our waiter even cleaned the crumbs from the table, after our main course, whilst we enjoyed the rest of our drinks. The dessert menu looked appetising, but unfortunately we had no room! Thank you Petitenget for a lovely and memorable evening.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sezds

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Australia, Gold Coast
“Amazing Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

staying at Villa Mojo Petitenget, and this is a little gem of a find just down the road. We have drank many great coffees and sampled nearly everything on their breakfast menu. Particularly love their Granola and Fruit Platter. Great place to sitting under the tree and watch the world.

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“best glass”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I love the food here and the portion sizes are great too even the entrees. but the wine list really dragged me back. best glass of wine id had while I was away.. and the longest list of wine by the glass that I saw.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jude L
Arusha
“The best place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Petitenget restaurant was the highlight of our recent holiday in Bali. We agreed to meet a friend there coming off a plane, we had our last lunch there before flying home a month later, and we've been there almost every day, sometimes twice a day every day while we stayed in Seminiak-Petitenget-Batubelig area.
Petitenget restaurant opened after I left by the owner of Corner Cafe (which used to me my favorite place for breakfast and lunches in Bali) and in just a year became THE PLACE to go.
Coming back to the island were I used to live for 3 years, I had a list of restaurants I wanted to come back to with my husband, and bunch of people I wanted to say hello to. After first few extraordinary meals in Petitenget restaurant, I tried to come back to other restaurants which used to be my favorite, but every time I'd be left disappointed, and so my husband & I just decided to stick to what was the best food in town.
When I called my friends and asked them where shall we meet, everyone suggested to go to Petitenget. When at a loud party I'd run into someone I knew - they would invariably suggest to get out of there and go have a quiet drink & a desert in Petitenget. And I would always say yes - even if I had been there already for lunch. The restaurant manager Melanie will smile at me conspiratorially - seeing me every day at the same table with various people. And everybody I came with - my Bali residents friends - would say that the price to quality ratio is as best as you can find, the crowd is funky & fun and you never leave disappointed.
So, the moral of the story is - the holidays are short, as a tourist you have no idea which place is good and which will put you in a bad mood. Go to places that are amazing, like Petitenget restaurant & enjoy super quality fairly priced meals. And don't miss their coffee & Tiramisu!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Katya R
Melbourne, Australia
“Simply perfect, every time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I loved finding this little gem. The food is just fantastic - best breakfast I've ever eater nout - with equally yummy lunch and dinner options. Not to mention how easy it is to sit in one of their comfy chairs and sip cicktails into the wee hours of the morning. The price for all this is also really low. The staff are kind and attentive and I really wish there was a place as good as this back home! Highly suggest you pop in here. The free wifi also comes in handy. :)

• Visited June 2013