“Amazing Breakfast”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

staying at Villa Mojo Petitenget, and this is a little gem of a find just down the road. We have drank many great coffees and sampled nearly everything on their breakfast menu. Particularly love their Granola and Fruit Platter. Great place to sitting under the tree and watch the world.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I love the food here and the portion sizes are great too even the entrees. but the wine list really dragged me back. best glass of wine id had while I was away.. and the longest list of wine by the glass that I saw.

1  Thank Jude L
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Petitenget restaurant was the highlight of our recent holiday in Bali. We agreed to meet a friend there coming off a plane, we had our last lunch there before flying home a month later, and we've been there almost every day, sometimes twice a day every day while we stayed in Seminiak-Petitenget-Batubelig area.
Petitenget restaurant opened after I left by the owner of Corner Cafe (which used to me my favorite place for breakfast and lunches in Bali) and in just a year became THE PLACE to go.
Coming back to the island were I used to live for 3 years, I had a list of restaurants I wanted to come back to with my husband, and bunch of people I wanted to say hello to. After first few extraordinary meals in Petitenget restaurant, I tried to come back to other restaurants which used to be my favorite, but every time I'd be left disappointed, and so my husband & I just decided to stick to what was the best food in town.
When I called my friends and asked them where shall we meet, everyone suggested to go to Petitenget. When at a loud party I'd run into someone I knew - they would invariably suggest to get out of there and go have a quiet drink & a desert in Petitenget. And I would always say yes - even if I had been there already for lunch. The restaurant manager Melanie will smile at me conspiratorially - seeing me every day at the same table with various people. And everybody I came with - my Bali residents friends - would say that the price to quality ratio is as best as you can find, the crowd is funky & fun and you never leave disappointed.
So, the moral of the story is - the holidays are short, as a tourist you have no idea which place is good and which will put you in a bad mood. Go to places that are amazing, like Petitenget restaurant & enjoy super quality fairly priced meals. And don't miss their coffee & Tiramisu!

1  Thank Katya R
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I loved finding this little gem. The food is just fantastic - best breakfast I've ever eater nout - with equally yummy lunch and dinner options. Not to mention how easy it is to sit in one of their comfy chairs and sip cicktails into the wee hours of the morning. The price for all this is also really low. The staff are kind and attentive and I really wish there was a place as good as this back home! Highly suggest you pop in here. The free wifi also comes in handy. :)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is one of the hottest restaurants/bars in Seminyak, its often over looked but a must. the food is divine the staff are even better! Owners deserve a medal.