“Food is ok at reasonnable but unfriendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Warung Kolega - CLOSED

Warung Kolega
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asia
“Food is ok at reasonnable but unfriendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stopped to having a meal there as it is never the same price each time even I take the same food most of the time. When I asked them why it is never the same price, they just laugh at me and ignore my request.
Food is ok to good especially their squid with black sauce mix with brown rice....

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Nice Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

i went here couple times and always satisfied.

the price is affordable and the food is nice.
a lot of choices and all delicious.

worth to try..

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“amazing and cheap Indo food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Arrived here by suggestion of a Aussie/local friend, we couldn't be more happy! truly an original Indo buffet, where we could choose an infinity of amazing cooked different food, we could literally keep going and making our plates growing to a third and maybe fourth floor, but we stopped at the second, because there was an embarrassing quantity of food already!
Everything was amazing, with 3 different varieties of rice to pick from. Fish, beef, chicken and spiced or not veggies....only thinking about all of that makes me hungry!
In total we paid $14 with 2 bottles of water and 2 fresh juices.
It's definitely the place to go again and again if you are in the Seminyak area!
do not to be missed!!

• Visited June 2013
Chengdu, China
“Great Indonesian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

A tasty range of Indonesian food, all sitting there in a glass case waiting for you to choose from. Stupidly cheap too, considering how out of control Bali is becoming. Judging by the number if visitors/tourists eating there, word has spread about this excellent warung! All my favorites - beef rendang, spicy eggs, yellow rice and sayur. I will make sure I eat here a few more times while home this time. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank makxberr
“Good food and affordable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was happy in finding this warung that serves traditional Indonesian food, because after 1 week in Bali, I had enough of the fancy and expensive (with the average taste) kind of restaurant that available in most of area in Bali. So, Warung Kolega was a great escape and a great place to eat local food with great taste (and affordable, if not cheap - lunch+drinks for 2 people only cost us US$ 7!). I tried the traditional chicken satay and so far I can say that it was the best one that I ever tried! So, I'm happy and will definitely come again

• Visited July 2013