“Perfect for a quiet getaway!”

The Green Zhurga Suites
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Kerobokan
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I found out about this hotel from Trip Advisor and my instinct told me to give it a go. I'm glad my instinct was right. We were looking for a quite place to stay, away from the crowd, and The Green Zhurga was just the perfect place to stay.

The service was outstanding. We arrived in Bali pass midnight, but the hotel has a free pick up service so we didn't have to hussle for taxis. Arrived at the hotel around 2am and how happy we were to be greeted by friendly faces of the staff, making us feel like we belong there. I immediately felt like I was at home.

We stayed in a deluxe suite. The room was massive and well ventilated, letting the natural wind breeze getting into the room which was exactly what we're looking for from escaping the cold weather in Perth. And the Wifi was surprisingly fast!

If you're looking for relaxing, quiet and affordable hotel, I highly recommend this one. A hidden paradise! Well the name says it all.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank pa_war21
The Green Zhurg... M, General Manager at The Green Zhurga Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear, Mr. Poewardoyo

thank you for your review and your keen interest towards or little fine property, The Green Zhurga, exclusive pool garden suite.

indeed, your choice to look for a quite place to stay for holiday is absolutely right.
but still you can order cappuccino during in Zhandikala Sunset Lounge.

once again thank you for your compliment review.
i do hope having your stay again in a near future

kind regards,

There are newer reviews for The Green Zhurga Suites

Reviewed June 24, 2012

nothing much to say about this hotels, first of all, before entering the main gate, you might don't like the environment, like i do.

But, please just ignore the environment for a moment while you are in there. Great paradise, a big swimming pool welcome us with their eye-cacth coloring wall.

Staff was also friendly, the room is nice, standar amenities, kitchenete, and also tea and coffee facilities, i like this one, cause i like coffee. Be aware, they also have a Surprised-Balinese coffee,,,, it taste so deep,,, much like this one.

That's all for now, but i will come again to this hotel and hope the environment already cange to the true paradise.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank nistadesta

Dear, Mr/s. Nistadesta

thank you very much indeed for your great review.

we all at the Green Zhurga committed to always extend the great service and to keep improving in order to make the guest holiday become a memorable one.

we are now working out to make the entrance even better and more impressive.
this is important to keep the environment remain green and clean

look forward to having you next stay with us

kindest regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I found this hotel randomly from Agoda and I read both the review from Tripadvisor and Agoda. I wasn't sure how it's going to be like, so I only booked for 2 nights but right after I arrived the hotel and saw my room, I decided to extend my stay for rest of the trip in Bali. I was tired of the noise and heavy traffic in Kuta area, so it's a nice place for me to relax but I'm still close to everywhere. It'll be more convenient if you can ride on the scooter when you live in this hotel. However, if you can't ride on the scooter, the hotel can help you to arrange the transportation too. They also offer free shuttle bus for Kuta and Seminyak area. The staff and manager are very friendly and helpful. I felt most welcomed upon my arrival. The hotel is still very new, so there's still some improvement needed to get it better and more completed. The room is very spacious with a living room and kitchen but no cutlery available yet. The price is considered as cheap for the facilities in the room but I think this is for the soft opening price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Stella1121

Dear, Miss Stella

very much thank you for your review

with regards to your valued comment, i can add some words that staying at The Green Zhurga is considered to stay in 2 different world, NOISY outside and TRANQUILITY inside.

NOISY outside as the hotel is strategically located less than 3 km from famous Seminyak's Night Life and the TRANQUILITY inside because our little fine property is in secluded area.

however, thank you for extending your stay during your holiday.

i do hope you can re-book and stay back home at The Green Zhurga Suite.

kind regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I picked this hotel randomly on agoda. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning because of the long drive from the main road (around 500m). However, when i reached there, i was greeted by an extremely friendly receptionist and shown to an impressively large suite. The bathroom was also very impressive and the whole room had the feeling of being in a villa rather than a hotel.

I didn't get to use the pool at all, but it's difficult to miss as it's bang in the middle of the building and looks really sweet. What i did get to enjoy was the generous breakfast served directly to the room.

Considering the comfort level and cost, this place is highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank CDemetriades

Dear, Mr. CDemetriades

thank you very much indeed for your time to review.

indeed, i was very shocked once receive your LAST MINUTE booking from on-line agent.
and when we asked you during escorting you to the room, you picked the Green Zhurga randomly, fortunately!!

no worries, i believe you will come again to use our BEAUTY-POOL in front of your room.
do let me know again and look forward to personally welcoming you BACK HOME

kind regards

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The Green Zhurga the hotel which I definitely will go back again. For my first impression when I arrive at the hotel, the hotel is like nothing special and simple out look. It's not like what they name it heaven. But when I enter into the hotel, everything in my mind was change and I was thinking "OMG~~ this is really a humans heaven" It's feel everything around me change to very firm and lighten. The staff greet us very politely, The room was unique & awesome, and after a night sleep i feel very peaceful in my mind when I wake up. Everything is just so nature green with the sun shine to our door step & living room. Too bad me and my friend had to rush to other places, If not I would like to stay there like my own home~~ gosh my soul is still in the green heaven~~~ ^^

Room Tip: Suites room just 1 step from your door step~~ =)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank StevenLeos

Dear, Mr. Steven Leos

very much thank you for your time to review The Green Zhurga.

yes, you are right.
the ZHURGA is taken from SYURGA that means HEAVEN

we are now improving some additional facilities in the room where you can do spa-massage in your own room.

for DINE LOVER we now have menu with local cuisine called BETUTU, spicy and delicious.

please do come again, we all at THE GREEN ZHURGA will make your holiday become a memorable one, because you are in PARADISE

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We always heard " do not judge the book by its cover ". In fact how many of us do actually take heed out of it? We'll me and my friends learned a very sweet lesson last Thursday!

The journey from airport to Green Zhurga is about 40 minutes plus minus depending on traffic, along the way there is much thing to see i.e carvings. At about 3.15pm we reach our destinations, from the outside of the hotel is no ordinary than any normal Balinese house, but when the hotel staff opened the door to greet us, everything changes at that moment instantly! The hotel staff is friendly, they give their very best to accommodate our request and it was really great, the atmosphere is exactly like home to us.

The hotel is colorful, and we are mesmerized by the Eden's scenery! By the way, i was greeted by my name instead of Ms. A small hotel, but offering excellent services.
Our room is spacious and cozy. It was a suite room for 3. The living room is separated from the bedroom and it has the modern facilities. The pool is just seconds away from the door step!
What more could you ask for right? One of our room is specially dedicated to my friend Nicole whom are on their first honeymoon. The decorations on the bed are so sweet, a small honeymoon cake is provided for the couple and we do get a fair share out of it!

The hotel also provide shuttle service to Seminyak & Legian area if you want to go shopping and sight see. If you want to slot in day tour in-betweens your holiday, Green Zhurga would be pleased to arrange it for you with a fees. It would definitely be my choice of hotel for either short or long, peaceful, quiet gateway from busy bustling city life!

Breakfast is simple but tasty, you can choose either one out of 3 choice of breakfast! Local, American Breakfast & Continental. Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be served welcome drinks and cold towel whilst registration is done. Later on the staff will give you your breakfast request form to be fill up for your breakfast preference as it will be serve in your room! All you have to do is to tick what you want and you'll be served!

Well said, if you are planning to Bali any time soon, do stay with The Green Zhurga and give them the chance to serve you and pampered you like royalties! Wait no more, the resort is not big just 12 units and better hurry up to reserve your room as to avoid disappointments.

Room Tip: 1) Suite Room is great as it is just a few seconds away for the swimming pool!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank LuciferLee

Dear, Miss Lucifer Lee

i just would like to express my sincere thanks for your stay with us recently.

I am totally agree indeed, NEVER JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER.
the green zhurga is nicely located in the secluded area in the middle of bustling
Seminyak and the vibrant of Kerobokan area

The journey from airport to Green Zhurga will become less next year,
our local Government are still doing HIGHWAY project in order to fix the current traffic problem.
in fact the distance from Airport to the Green Zhurga is about 12 km.

hence, do come again to Bali<, me and my staffs would love to look forward to personally welcoming you BACK HOME

sincerely yours

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Nice accommodation....good for relax especially for couples.
Location not too close with crowded area but also not too far from the attraction such as night life entertainment, restaurants and beach.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eka_simson
Zhurga S, General Manager at The Green Zhurga Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Dear, Eka

Thank you very much indeed for your review.

Indeed, our little fine property is strategically located among the attraction, shopping arcades and Seminyak's Sunset whilst we provide free shuttle bus from 09.oo to 17.oo for guest convenience.

Very much look forward to having your next stay with us

with my best regards
Fajar Asmara

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
#15 of 35 in Kerobokan
Marbella Pool Suite
Marbella Pool Suite
#25 of 35 in Kerobokan

Been to The Green Zhurga Suites? Share your experiences!