“Nice combination of place, location and taste!!!”
Review of Tahari Sushi

Tahari Sushi
Ranked #108 of 198 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tahari Sushi is the one of fusion Japanese cuisine restaurant at banjar semer kerobokan bali is serving the choice of Japanese culinary fusion sushi, robatayaki, and noodles. Tahari Sushi restaurant is decorated in minimalist modern style design. Tahari Sushi came from the name of the chef which have more than 10 years experience in Japanese and fusion cuisine.Tahari Sushi restaurant is open starting 11 march 2012 and all our team and my self will welcome you to make from your visit your best fusion food souvenir.“Because Fusion make no distinction between Foreign and Asian in our Service”
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Nice combination of place, location and taste!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

One thing that I like about this place is it's location, because it's near my home. The taste is nice, many choices and an "okay" staff. I think they should be more friendly to local people like me.
Anyway, that's not a big deal. Have you tried Ramen level 10?? If not yet, just try it, it really burned me down.. :D

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
Bali, Indonesia
“Always nice”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had lunch at Tahari sushi...the food always nice and feel relaxing. have any variant of japanese dish. good place, good food and affordable price...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank balivillaliving
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Creative menu and friendly staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Tahari has creative menu. their staff and service are good. I tried "Chigoku Miso Ramen" level 10 and it burned me :))

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RioRicaro
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The lunch package is a really good deal”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went there 3 times, on my first visit I had an a la carte meal, the prices are mid-budget. On my next 2 visits, I ordered the lunch package, which is available from noon up until 5pm. It's a Rp50,000 package with rice bowl, sushi, free flow ocha, and 2 scoops of ice cream. I must say that the package is a really good deal. Only 2 sushi roll available for these packages, so if you want the full experience, go at least with one of your friend so you can share the different sushi roll.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Daniel G
Tabanan, Indonesia
“Petite portion & tasted so-so”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not the sushi i would recommend. By comparing to the portion and the price, it's not a cheap one as the portion is too tiny. I would rather eat double price somewhere and get the proper portion. i gave two stars as it has nice ambience

• Visited March 2013