“SUSHI!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tahari Sushi

Tahari Sushi
Ranked #110 of 197 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tahari Sushi is the one of fusion Japanese cuisine restaurant at banjar semer kerobokan bali is serving the choice of Japanese culinary fusion sushi, robatayaki, and noodles. Tahari Sushi restaurant is decorated in minimalist modern style design. Tahari Sushi came from the name of the chef which have more than 10 years experience in Japanese and fusion cuisine.Tahari Sushi restaurant is open starting 11 march 2012 and all our team and my self will welcome you to make from your visit your best fusion food souvenir.“Because Fusion make no distinction between Foreign and Asian in our Service”
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“SUSHI!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's been a long time since the last time I ate Japanese foods but my sister poisoned me with her words about this place and I was just like "yeah, why we don't give a try"
After a long way, we finally arrived at Tahari Sushi. It was lunch time and it was only us there. LOL The staff were friendly, when we arrived they gave us a free Ocha and cool towels.
I ordered the lunch package because I don't really into Japanese, and I forget what my sis ordered. Well, it seems my sister love this place and the foods so much but no hard feeling I don't into Japanese.
Price are reasonable.

I will be back If I'm a Japanese foods lover but my sisters is keep coming back there!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Giannilucha

• Indonesian first
Bali, Indonesia
“indonesian-taste sushi with affordable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

the place is quite okay. you'll feel more into modern design. they also have some fusion sushi menu.
they made such a nice sushi, but though they have to put some more effort (or even some changes) to make it better. what i meant here, their sushi is more into indonesian kind of taste rather than they make it into original japanese taste. but i still would recommend this restaurant and going back there with my friends along. their prices is incredibly cheap from any other japanese restaurants.

• Visited January 2013
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Cheap sushi with indonesian taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The place good and the services are good and friendly. But about the food, i love sushi so much but sushi in tahari feel different, i dont like sushi in tahari its taste like rice with some fish and no sushi real taste. But for indonesian people or foreigner who doesnt really like original sushi taste maybe they will like sushi in tahari :)

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Ary U
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Fine sushi , creative menu !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Again in BALI for vacation and again i went with friends at Tahari sushi ...
The diner was as usual delicious , now every week you have new creation dishes , ( dishes of the week ) very inventive and creative dishes ....
The menu has a large selection of roll , Maki , sushi , sashimi , Soup as well ...
All the fish we have was really fresh and tasty . And they all prepare at order , so it's super fresh .
Yummy diner again , we will come back for sure ...

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank bomanu
Kuta, Indonesia
“Great food and friendly personal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been here A LOT and we will be back again.
We really like the food and the employees are always friendly.

One really great thing is that the menu offers MORE than sushi!
(I would NEVER have been able to get my boyfriend to come, if he had to get sushi)

Eat at the restaurant or take away.

• Visited September 2012