Review Highlights
Great Massage

Very clean professional Spa. The staff all male certainly look the part. Had two massages and I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
WAW2312
Huskisson, Australia
via mobile
Best Spa

I wish we had come here earlier. This Spa has a very Tranquil Setting. The staff are exceptionally... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
andrewdT7452GA
Rouse Hill, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kerobokan
from $36.00
from $51.29
from $44.00
from $44.00
More Info
All reviews great massage professional therapists repeater guest ginger tea hour treatment visiting bali male reception body service knots pressure qualified ambience training indonesia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I would not usually complain let alone leave a bad review but I have made an exception for M2 spa.
I visited the spa with a friend and we both booked in for a massage for 90 minutes. After about 25 minutes of feeling uncomfortable I decided to end the massage because it was not feeling like it was going to get any better with the masseuse just sort of pushing my body and then quite uncomfortably rubbing some oil on me without any consideration to where my muscles are (not normal for 'acupressure'). I have had a massage at various places everyday for the 2 weeks I have been in Bali and have always come out feeling relaxed and refreshed. This massage was the worst AND most expensive. What really compelled me to write this review was how the staff then handled the situation. The massage started at 6:25 and ended at 6:55 but the desk wanted to charge me for 1 hour telling me that is how long it went for. They insisted it went for 1 hour even though I calmly and diplomatically explained that it didn’t and even showed them messages I sent to my friend telling him I was leaving at 6:55. Eventually they decided to charge me 270,000 for 'foot reflexology' which I did not have. 90 minutes is 410,000 but if you walk out of the massage because it is terrible then you get charged over half the full price. I was left baffled by their ‘resolution’.
There are so many great places to have a massage in Bali so in my opinion there would be no reason to go to this place with untrained 'therapists' and poor customer service.

Date of experience: January 2020
ambientespa, General Admin at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear guest alexwilsonwilson/Randir
M2 spa and top management are so sorry you had such bad experience and we apologize . Therapist and reception will get strong reprimand. If you are still in BALI we would like to invite you complimentary for 90 minutes aromatherapy full body massage any time at your own convenience . To fix your booking please send an email to info@m2spabali.com.

But concerning your request about refunding your money via m2 spa Whatsapp, we are pleased to let you know that an envelop with 270 k rupiah cash is waiting for you ro pick up at m2 spa Reception anytime you come to Bali. We dont do any bank transfer but the cash is ready for you.

Best Regards,
M2 spa Management.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

I travel to Bali every year and M2 spa and my therapist Jaki is the best on the whole island. I can’t wait to be back in two months (February) to visit M2. The skill level of the therapist is excellent! See you soon!

Date of experience: March 2019
ambientespa, General Admin at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bostonmatt22,

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you at our Spa.
We are always ready to welcome you back at our Spa.

Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Amazing Spa with beautiful rooms, clean and tidy place with professional staff.
I had a 90 minutes Balinese massage and was one of the best I had in my life.
Prices are reasonable.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2019
ambientespa, General Admin at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear DrewAAA,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali

Thank you for writing such a good review on Trip Advisor and for recommended us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to M2 Spat for another fabulous experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable massage. Nice scented oils and very nice clean rooms. Hands down the friendliest and cleanest massage in Seminyak.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear harveyr377,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write a review and sharing your experiences.
Hope to welcome you back at our Spa.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

I visited this spa with my friends. I had a traditional Balinese full body massage and a facial. The welcome right through to the end completed with a cup of tea was lovely. My skin felt amazing afterwards.
The team are warm and welcoming and make you feel so comfortable.
I do believe it is angled more for male visitors, all the same myself and my two female friends did not feel awkward or uncomfortable at all. The respect was very comforting and welcomed.

Date of experience: July 2019

Dear lizzeee1,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa

Very delighted to hear that you comfortable with our Spa services recently. Thank you so much for your great feedback and recommendation and looking forward to welcome you back to our Spa.