Review Highlights
Great massage

Place was good and clean. Very welcoming and the massage was great. Not amazing but great so that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
diamen56
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Best massage in Bali

I’ve visited Bali many times and while on the Island I get many massages. M2 spa is by far the best... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Bostonmatt22
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kerobokan
from $65.00
More Info
from $63.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub great massage professional therapists warm welcome massage room my partner hour massage these guys great service visiting bali male treatment dani ross promotion knots pressure
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a great spa, I've been twice and had a number of different treatments. It really is my favourite spa on Bali.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank L6638QUjohnm
ambientespa, General Admin at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Mr. John M
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you for become our loyal customer. We do appreciate it.

Regards
M2 Spa Bali

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the most amazing massage at M2. We were looking for a more relaxing experience than the cheaper spas and definitely found it. Staff are so lovely and even though I didn’t realise it was a male spa at first, I was made to feel very welcome and they set up a room for the two of us. Would highly recommend if looking for a more personable experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Karen T

Dear Karen T
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you so much for recommending our services, we do appreciate it. We are happy to read that you had amazing massage at our Spa. Privacy, cleanliness, hygienic, professionalism are absolutely become our priorities.

Very Best Regards,
M2 spa

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My partner and i stayed nearby to the spa so we randomly went the first nigt we arrived bali. The massage room look confortable and relaxing. We had Dani and Rosid as our therpists and both of them were amazing! They were friendly with good massage skills. Feeling relaxed and refreshed after the massage. We evetually went back again to book a second treatment. While the price is slightly higher than other spas, we managed to get some promotion with 20% off. Still, the price is far cheaper than hong kong. A must try if your near the area~

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Clifflovestravel

Dear Clifflovestravel,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. It was a pleasure to welcome you at our Spa.
we also have monthly promotion that you can check on our website. Hope to welcoming you back on the near future.

Very best regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Our experience at M2 Spa was wonderful. We were welcomed by friendly staff, excellent service. The therapists were excellent in what they do.

We will definitely visit again and recommend it to anyone looking a great service!

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear AnonymousJG
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you for your comment and also for recommending our services.
We are ready to welcoming you back at our Spa:)

Very best regards

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

From the moment I entered the spa Lewy made me feel at home and I knew given his level of service and how the spa looked in general I had made the right decision in going to M2. My masseuse Dani was great and having been in Bali for 3 weeks and had multiple massages he was the best. Although M2 is a little higher in price it is well worth the visit.
Highly recommend as I am booked in again this week.

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear Mr. Matt W,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you for recommending our spa services and also for become our loyal customer. We do appreciate it.
It was a pleasure to serve you at our M2 Spa. We are ready to welcoming you back at our Spa.

Very best regards,