Review Highlights
Great massage

Place was good and clean. Very welcoming and the massage was great. Not amazing but great so that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
diamen56
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Best massage in Bali

I’ve visited Bali many times and while on the Island I get many massages. M2 spa is by far the best... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Bostonmatt22
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kerobokan
from $65.00
More Info
from $63.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub great massage professional therapists warm welcome massage room my partner hour massage these guys great service visiting bali male treatment dani ross promotion knots pressure
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Our experience at M2 Spa was wonderful. We were welcomed by friendly staff, excellent service. The therapists were excellent in what they do.

We will definitely visit again and recommend it to anyone looking a great service!

Date of experience: May 2018
ambientespa, General Admin at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear AnonymousJG
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you for your comment and also for recommending our services.
We are ready to welcoming you back at our Spa:)

Very best regards

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

From the moment I entered the spa Lewy made me feel at home and I knew given his level of service and how the spa looked in general I had made the right decision in going to M2. My masseuse Dani was great and having been in Bali for 3 weeks and had multiple massages he was the best. Although M2 is a little higher in price it is well worth the visit.
Highly recommend as I am booked in again this week.

Dear Mr. Matt W,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you for recommending our spa services and also for become our loyal customer. We do appreciate it.
It was a pleasure to serve you at our M2 Spa. We are ready to welcoming you back at our Spa.

Very best regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Thankyou Veronica, Lewy, Dani and Ross for your impeccable service. The spa is absolutely stunning Vero and the guys are the best massages we’ve had in Bali. We are so looking forward to returning next year. Don’t care what anyone says these guys are fantastic.
Great to meet you all and see u next year when in Bali.

Dear Mr. Scott B
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you so much for your review. We will share it to our team to motivate them always.
We are ready to welcoming you back at our M2 Spa. See you next year.

Very best regards

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a very fine massage experience ... excellent facilities ... skilled masseurs ... highly recommended

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Ian707
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

Thank you very much for your review and also recommended us to others.
We will try our best to keep our professionalism for our guests satisfaction.

Very best regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I went for a foot massage “ totally over priced 30 min for 270 ??? Then they took me upstairs and theGuy started .. I had to tell him 8 times to be more gentle but he always kept going very hard .. first time in my live I was happy that the massage was over

Date of experience: March 2018

Dear Maximale123,
Warmest greeting from M2 Spa Bali,

We are so sorry to read that you have unpleasant experience at our Spa.
The treatment that you took was Foot Reflexology. It is involving application of pressure to some points on your feet with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques. These points are correspond to specific parts of the body. Foot Reflexology is more than foot massage. Some times it will feel paint when the congested reflex areas are treated. Condition will improve with several reflexology session, so will the soreness on the corresponding reflexes.Reflexology helps to remove the blockage in the feet so that your blood/lymphatic circulation improves. Your body will able to heal itself.
We will communicate with all of our team to make sure they inform about this to all our guests.
Hope still there is a change to serve you better at our Spa.

Very Best Regards