We have just left this resort today. Having been to Bali on several occasions and numerous other countries over the years, we can confidently say that our stay at Plataran is been one of the most enjoyable.
The warm hearted hospitality and experience of each member of the 56 strong Plataran team led by GM Ranae was evident from the moment we arrived till we left. This is quite an achievement.
We got to know some team members by name, Weda, Made, Nellie, Dewi, Thomas, Subali, Wayan, Restu, Komang, Indra, Sandy, Gede who worked as a seamless team, and each made us feel very much at home.
Our villa for the week was a slice of paradise, it was well maintained and clean. We enjoyed many quiet hours reading and swimming in a beautiful lush garden setting. 2 thumbs up to housekeeping. Help was always available when we needed it.
We will miss the delicious meals prepared by chef Made's kitchen and led by manager Weda. You should try the creme brûlée trio, babi guling and nasi goreng. Do also attend the cooking lesson and gain some confidence and appreciation of Balinese cuisine. We now have a number of recipes under our belt - special thanks to chef Wayan.
Final thanks to the front desk - Nellie, Dewi and team for handling our numerous requests for transport and organising our activities to lembongan and tanah lot.
This is a special place of tranquility that we wholeheartedly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plataran Canggu Bali offers guests a unique and truly relaxing location to enjoy your break from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This is a magical oasis set amidst lush gardens offers you a respite from Bali's often hectic pace. Each authentically decorated villa offers guests plenty of space including private gardens and swimming pools. Clad with traditional Alang-Alang roofs antique carved doorways - to say this property is unique is an understatement of great proportions. No noise and no distractions - just personalized, attentive service. With Padma Spa offering onsite pampering and Patio restaurant bringing the flavors of Bali's street right to your villa - there are few reasons to ever leave. For those wanting to venture out - while the resorts atmosphere is a far cry from the crowds and hectic pace that can so often overwhelm Balinese holiday seekers, Plataran Canggu Bali remains just a 15-minute drive to Echo Beach and many Bali's popular dining and shopping areas. Understanding the needs of our guests, Plataran Canggu offers a unique 24-hour stay service, which allows you to check-in at any time of the day or night, and stay for 24 hours intervals with no additional charge. This service is applicable only for individual bookings and 48 hours prior notice is required. We are delighted to make your experience with Plataran even more enjoyable with our English, French, Russian, Korean, Dutch and Italian speaking associates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plataran Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Plataran Bali Resort And Spa
- Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa Bali/Kerobokan