“Absolutely Authentic Italian food will go back a must place to eat:-)”

La Rustica Cucina Italiana
Ranked #22 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home style Italian cooking with everything prepared fresh daily from the best quality produce. Luigina has been lovingly cooking & teaching in Rustica for 7 years after moving to Bali from Italy. The menu covers home made pastas, wood fired oven pizzas & a great range of local & Imported wines. The restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner or just a coffee & home-made cakes or biscotti from Luigina's kitchen. Cooking Schools are a fun way to learn how to prepare her dishes at home & you can book for a minimum of 6 people & then sit down to enjoy what you have cooked. Reservations for large groups are appreciated otherwise please come past and eat with our Rustica Family. Home delivery & take-away is also available if pizza by your pool is what you want to do. Rustica is an excellent venue for parties & birthdays where we can cater a menu for your enjoyment.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

First time to Rustica loved the food Authentic Italian food i know as i got the opportunity in meeting the owner and chef a beautiful lady thankyou Luigina it was a pleasure meeting you thanks for the chat and the lemoncello see you soon. Great location easy off street parking. Very friendly staff just out of the hussell and bussel of Seminyak I highly recommend dinner at Rustica it will not disappoint i will definitely be back.

1  Thank Pina A
There are newer reviews for La Rustica Cucina Italiana

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

With most restaurants closed on the 31st La Rustica served a fantastic buffet dinner. All home made authentic Italian food. For a family there was everything one could want. Prices are more than reasonable and the staff are very friendly. When I see other reviews with one or two stars they are done by people with 1 or 2 reviews which seems to be the local competition! Thanks Mumma for a delicious meal.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Been six times. Close to where I live, top location and easy parking, big but very pleasant and familial open room, excellent staff, but food which I suspect I only go back to because it reminds me of typical suburban Italian fare in Oz, so reassuring in its mediocrity.
They need to focus on fewer offerings and do them much better then I would happily visit at least once, and probably twice a week, as would many other ex-pats, and the place would be packed every night- until then it won't be,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I ate here 4 times during my trip to Indonesia. The service was impeccable, the restaurant itself was comfortable and "very Italian", right down to the tablecloths. I am yet to compare the quality of food that La Rustica creates. You can taste that this is AUTHENTIC Italian cuisine. Pizza, pasta, bread ..... it felt like my home away from home while visiting bali :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

It is the first time I walk out of an Italian restaurant and still feel hungry... And believe me, I went to hundreds of Italian restaurants. I took the grigliata mista and besides the fact that it wasn't good, it was a joke: 2 shrimps, 2 sticks with 3 pieces of chewy squid and 3 pieces of fish in total, 2 leaves of lettuce and 2 slices of tomato for 99,000 IDR... My husband took some pasta and it was overcooked! We were not only disappointed by the poor quality of the food, but felt ripped off... Honestly I would NOT recommend this place!

2  Thank F O