“Bellissimo!!!”

La Rustica Cucina Italiana
Ranked #25 of 202 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home style Italian cooking with everything prepared fresh daily from the best quality produce. Luigina has been lovingly cooking & teaching in Rustica for 7 years after moving to Bali from Italy. The menu covers home made pastas, wood fired oven pizzas & a great range of local & Imported wines. The restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner or just a coffee & home-made cakes or biscotti from Luigina's kitchen. Cooking Schools are a fun way to learn how to prepare her dishes at home & you can book for a minimum of 6 people & then sit down to enjoy what you have cooked. Reservations for large groups are appreciated otherwise please come past and eat with our Rustica Family. Home delivery & take-away is also available if pizza by your pool is what you want to do. Rustica is an excellent venue for parties & birthdays where we can cater a menu for your enjoyment.
Spaichingen, Germany
“Bellissimo!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Delicious food, super quality, fare prices!
The atmosphere is fantastic. From the minute you walk in, you are impressed with everything.
Tables are set nicely, everything spotlessly clean.
You are greated with a sincere "Salamat Malam" and a smile.
Homemade EVERYTHING beginning with the complementary Grissini sticks, to your main meal, finiished up with freshly baked cookies to go with your espresso or cappiccino.....what more could you ask for.

La Rustica is a WELCOME change from the other restaurants you find in Bali.
We'll definitely be back, especially to try their Saturday Buffet.
Mama takes time out to chat with you - a VERY interesting woman.
All-in-all, TRY IT, you WON'T be disappointed.
We wish La Rustica all the best for continued success!!!

P.S.: The Vespa museum next door is also a jewel.....check it out!!!

• Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
Budapest, Hungary
“simply unforgettable”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm a snob when it comes to Italian cuisine! It is ironic that I had to travel not to Italy, but to Indonesia to experience one of the best Italian dinners I ever had with an amazing and warm hospitality.
Love for the first sight!
The restaurant looks very nice, the menu offers a large selection of home-made food and when it says home-made, you can really feel it is true! We followed the sugestions of Mamma, the manager and SOUL of the place. She is such a cute creature! I have to go back here!

Cari saluti, Mamma, e grazie per i piatti suggeriti!

• Visited February 2014
Kuta, Indonesia
“After two years of travel i have found the flavors of home”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Hello, I am an Italian boy who likes the food finally here I found the same warmth and style that I look for when I go to eat in Italian restaurants (maybe better), and the fabulous pizza, pasta (always fresh) and delicious, the meat soft and juicy is the most of Bali, surely if I need something good, "the rustic" is the first thing that comes in to my mind. To all this we must thank "Luigina" the cook and the soul of restaurant.before to leave bali sure I'll be back!

• Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent value”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed up the road from Rustica and dined there on several occasions. It was very well priced food, with generous servings and attentive staff. Big tables and plenty of elbow room around you.

Visited January 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Mamamia Lezatos”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

When I came to La Rustica the first thing is nice decoration.
Then we ask the waiter to suggest us the best foods and they very helping.
And huallaa I amaze cause they cook very fast and delicious.
I love the pizza and raviolli. I will come back when i visiting Bali.

Visited January 2014