“simply unforgettable”

La Rustica Cucina Italiana
Ranked #21 of 213 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home style Italian cooking with everything prepared fresh daily from the best quality produce. Luigina has been lovingly cooking & teaching in Rustica for 7 years after moving to Bali from Italy. The menu covers home made pastas, wood fired oven pizzas & a great range of local & Imported wines. The restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner or just a coffee & home-made cakes or biscotti from Luigina's kitchen. Cooking Schools are a fun way to learn how to prepare her dishes at home & you can book for a minimum of 6 people & then sit down to enjoy what you have cooked. Reservations for large groups are appreciated otherwise please come past and eat with our Rustica Family. Home delivery & take-away is also available if pizza by your pool is what you want to do. Rustica is an excellent venue for parties & birthdays where we can cater a menu for your enjoyment.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm a snob when it comes to Italian cuisine! It is ironic that I had to travel not to Italy, but to Indonesia to experience one of the best Italian dinners I ever had with an amazing and warm hospitality.
Love for the first sight!
The restaurant looks very nice, the menu offers a large selection of home-made food and when it says home-made, you can really feel it is true! We followed the sugestions of Mamma, the manager and SOUL of the place. She is such a cute creature! I have to go back here!

Cari saluti, Mamma, e grazie per i piatti suggeriti!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Hello, I am an Italian boy who likes the food finally here I found the same warmth and style that I look for when I go to eat in Italian restaurants (maybe better), and the fabulous pizza, pasta (always fresh) and delicious, the meat soft and juicy is the most of Bali, surely if I need something good, "the rustic" is the first thing that comes in to my mind. To all this we must thank "Luigina" the cook and the soul of restaurant.before to leave bali sure I'll be back!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed up the road from Rustica and dined there on several occasions. It was very well priced food, with generous servings and attentive staff. Big tables and plenty of elbow room around you.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

When I came to La Rustica the first thing is nice decoration.
Then we ask the waiter to suggest us the best foods and they very helping.
And huallaa I amaze cause they cook very fast and delicious.
I love the pizza and raviolli. I will come back when i visiting Bali.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I was reccomended La Rustica but I was a bit skeptical to start with as most Italian restaurants in Bali don't have Italian owners/chefs but not La Rustica! Luigina the owner makes her own egg pasta, sauces and jams like our mums in Italy make. Her dishes are simple with fresh ingredients and delicious! The restaurant is airy clean spacious traditional but with a modern twist and has some funky pieces so ideal for any occasion. Service attentive and friendly...children friendly. We have already booked to go back