“Mamamia Lezatos” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Rustica Cucina Italiana

La Rustica Cucina Italiana
Ranked #30 of 192 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home style Italian cooking with everything prepared fresh daily from the best quality produce. Luigina has been lovingly cooking & teaching in Rustica for 7 years after moving to Bali from Italy. The menu covers home made pastas, wood fired oven pizzas & a great range of local & Imported wines. The restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner or just a coffee & home-made cakes or biscotti from Luigina's kitchen. Cooking Schools are a fun way to learn how to prepare her dishes at home & you can book for a minimum of 6 people & then sit down to enjoy what you have cooked. Reservations for large groups are appreciated otherwise please come past and eat with our Rustica Family. Home delivery & take-away is also available if pizza by your pool is what you want to do. Rustica is an excellent venue for parties & birthdays where we can cater a menu for your enjoyment.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Mamamia Lezatos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

When I came to La Rustica the first thing is nice decoration.
Then we ask the waiter to suggest us the best foods and they very helping.
And huallaa I amaze cause they cook very fast and delicious.
I love the pizza and raviolli. I will come back when i visiting Bali.

• Indonesian first
london
“Authentic Italian food Good Atmosphere friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I was reccomended La Rustica but I was a bit skeptical to start with as most Italian restaurants in Bali don't have Italian owners/chefs but not La Rustica! Luigina the owner makes her own egg pasta, sauces and jams like our mums in Italy make. Her dishes are simple with fresh ingredients and delicious! The restaurant is airy clean spacious traditional but with a modern twist and has some funky pieces so ideal for any occasion. Service attentive and friendly...children friendly. We have already booked to go back

Seminyak, Indonesia
“Three confirmed cases of food poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant four nights ago. Our family of four all had different meals except three of us shared the caprese salad. I thought the cheese tasted strange - softer and slimy - but just put it down to a different country. By 2am the next morning two of us were violently ill. So bad we had to call a doctor to our hotel. The daughter who ate the least amount of salad followed the next day. My husband didn't eat any salad and didn't fall I'll. Four days on and we're still feeling worse for wear. Have been to Bali many times and have never had a problem before.

2 Thank Karyn L
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best Homemade Italian Food in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I went with my whole family to try this Italian restaurant in Bali, recommended by my dear good friend who live in Bali. Nice place with parking spot (many good restaurant in Bali don't have parking spot), have many varieties of food with excelent taste, friendly service, even the owner/chef and her family greeted us. We really enjoy our family dinner time here, and sure we will come back when we visit Bali again. Next time maybe I will try the buffet on saturday night : )

Canggu, Indonesia
“Rustic food with citified rates”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Quite standard choice of antipasti, pizzas, mains and pastas. The food is slightly above average (for Italian restaurant in Bali) but you really expect more looking at the right side of the menu with prices sometimes almost twice as high as those of its other fellow compatriots in the area.

• Visited January 2014