“Mamma's Pasta is truly Fresh”

La Rustica Cucina Italiana
Ranked #25 of 200 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home style Italian cooking with everything prepared fresh daily from the best quality produce. Luigina has been lovingly cooking & teaching in Rustica for 7 years after moving to Bali from Italy. The menu covers home made pastas, wood fired oven pizzas & a great range of local & Imported wines. The restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner or just a coffee & home-made cakes or biscotti from Luigina's kitchen. Cooking Schools are a fun way to learn how to prepare her dishes at home & you can book for a minimum of 6 people & then sit down to enjoy what you have cooked. Reservations for large groups are appreciated otherwise please come past and eat with our Rustica Family. Home delivery & take-away is also available if pizza by your pool is what you want to do. Rustica is an excellent venue for parties & birthdays where we can cater a menu for your enjoyment.
Singapore, Singapore
“Mamma's Pasta is truly Fresh”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We enjoyed the pasta - from plain antipasto pizza bread, Pizza Margherita, Tagliatelle con Pomodoro, to Linguine with different artisanal sauces.
Try the local Balinese White Wine. We liked it.
Go early and make reservations. It can get crowded which slows down service. No fun having hungry kids at dinner time...

Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
“Good pizzaria with good food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a good diner at rustica's good italian style oven baked pizzas! Also friendly people, the owner from rustica came even to our table to ask if everything was ok! Perfect!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I'm an Italian guy and I've been there on Saturday night for "buffet dinner".... After one year that I've been far from my country I finally felt at home... Excellent!

1 Thank Richie2205
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
“The rare Italian”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was never disappointed in Italian restaurants. Yes, you can say I am an Italian fan, and this is not that far away from the truth. Everything they do is perfect, just think of the beauty of the cars, the Italian coffees, their wine and food. Wherever you go in the world you will find a Pizzeria. They know something.
But not at the Rustica. First there is the typical Indonesian mistake: you don’t get what you have ordered. Second, though the wine was a Ruffino at IDR 500 K it tasted worse than a Hatten quality. Nevertheless the biggest problem is that two of my family members got food poison. The pizza was a light OK, the fish-balls were terrible. The penne with shrimps worth literally nothing, indeed I think it was responsible for the diarrhea. The one and only thing I can praise is the way the waiters and waitresses behaved with the children. Overall: never again.

2 Thank Schneider79
Melbourne, Australia
“The real pizza and Italian food in Bali”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

After one month I been traveling around Indonesia , this place was the best . Very good atmosphere, amazing food , real Italian pizza and homemade pasta ..!! The staff was very Kind and friendly . I been there with my girlfriend , we had a such good time specially in Valentine day .
I recommend it..!