“Great night, food & atmosphere !”
Review of Mamasan

Mamasan
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great combo of food flavours and atmosphere. Service was spot too! We ate with friends we all shared a range of meals and cocktails. Couldn't be faulted, book in advance.

There are newer reviews for Mamasan

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Wanted to try Mamasun and so glad I did it was fantastic, the soft shell crab was outstanding so is the vanilla martini, great adult only evening

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Everything about this place was wonderful - the decor, the ambiance, the delightful staff but most importantly the food was outstanding! It all came together to make a perfect evening.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Amidst the lack of classy and cool places, this restaurant proved to be a refreshing change to my partner and I. The food wasn't amazing though I'll say for the price, the restaurant provides above average food that is worth a try.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband , daughter and I ate at Mama San recently when in Bali and enjoyed it immensely. We had tried all week to get in for diner whist there and were fortunate enough to get a lunch reservation the day before we left. It is a wonderful dining experience. I loved the décor, very spacious and loved the black and white photos displayed on the feature wall. The service was great and our waitress was happy to make recommendations. We shared two entrees and these were amazing - Peking Duck and Roasted Pork Belly and large portions - so large infact that we reduced our main course order. For mains we shared the Stir Fried Prawn and the Massaman Curry along with Fried Rice. Lunch was wonderful, great atmosphere, great service - definitely one of our dining highlights in Bali