“Enak..!! That's Indonesian word for mamasan”
Review of Mamasan

Mamasan
Ranked #11 of 210 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Unbelievable that's was amazing food we had in Bali . Recommended.!!

Every food and service was great, the staff very outstanding service.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We booked online as I know how hard it is to get in. You also have to re-confirm your booking 6hrs prior which we did. However, when we got there they couldn't find the booking (this also happened at Sarong their sister-restaurant!! Very bloody annoying). We requested to sit downstairs as I have mobility problems. Thank God we did after seeing the stairs disappear up into the heavens. The restrooms are up there too and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't need to use them!!

The menus were large and difficult to handle. We found the food to be good although quite small serves. I had the Siew Mai dumplings which were totally different in flavour and texture from what you eat in a dim Sum restaurant. I then had the Beef Rendang, which, although flavoursome, wasn't as spicy as the 'real macoy'. I have made this dish myself, and it is definitely much spicier than Mamasans. The meat was tender but was served as huge chunks of meat - not very appetising at all. I also had a Crème Brulee after seeing one go past to the next table and that was superb!! A nice crusty top and creamy inside plus a serve of Affogato on the side - yum yum!!

Drink prices were very high and we refuse to pay the over-inflated prices so we opted for the "free-flow" sparkling Perrier. Cocktails were around A$11++.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The selection was varied and plentiful. The food delicious and plentiful.
Had to wait awhile for menus.
One must reserve and can by internet.
But it was so very noisy. We could hardly talk as a couple so I wouldn't say the atmosphere was very romantic.
Kind of a cold setting.
The owner is also the chef of Sarong , another fine restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

A must. Great menu. Lots to choose from. Spicy - ask for mild if you dont like it hot. Interesting decor. Great bar upstairs too. Best dinner we had in our 8 night stay. Must book-do it online. Easy

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We love this restaurant and have eaten here many many times, probably 15. We have eaten both lunch and dinner. Lunch menu is fab, tasty soups.
Food is soooooo delicious and tasty. Staff are truly wonderful and friendly. Service is exceptional.
Wonderful cocktails, affordable wine.

Thanks Rada (hope I spelt your name correctly)?
Great team, compliments to the wonderful chefs and see you soon.