“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mamasan

Mamasan
Ranked #10 of 195 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Indonesian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

A friend had been raving about her visit to mamasan, and our visit last night showed me why. Every dish was amazing, I dont think you could find something here that would disappoint. Staff were attentive without being intrusive, and the place has a perfect restaurant buzz without being too noisy. I will definitely be back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Fine dinning at its best. Amazing food, great customer service and a great vibe!!! We will be dinning here again when we return.

Melbourne
“Wow amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

When my mate suggested that we go to mamasan I was like well I have been to sarong and is my fav what could be different? Well firstly the snapper dumplings are amazing!! If you go I would suggest that you try as they rock. We had a beef dish and wow again! My mate and I shared 5 dishes plus wine and we paid 50 aus dollars each. That is nothing for the food we had!
This restaurant though is a lot like sarong as it is dark and the staff are awesome. I would expect less as it is owned by sarong I believe!
I will go back again!!

Visited November 2013
Melbourne
“Best Asian Fusion food ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

The food is so good here. Not your usual Asian Restaurant - great atmosphere. Cocktails are some of the best available in Bali.

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
“don't ask just go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great food and service. This is a must go destination for any serious foodie in bali! Nearly cancelled my reservation after going to their sister restaurant "Sarong", but so glad i didn't. The atmosphere is young and fresh , most welcoming. If I was to make any criticism it would be that the menu is massive both in content and physical size and i wanted to order one of everything. Had beef and bamboo dumplings and duck steam buns for entree and the special, which was a pork knuckle. dessert was the best brûlée and affogatto (spelling?) ever!
Well done guys. Make sure to book well in advance if you can.