“Nice lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I didn't have the time to taste its dinner menu, but the lunch I had was fantastic. Tried the crispy pork, the green curry. They make ordinary chinese menu into a great fusion with taste that is no ordinary. The only downside was that it has no parking space.. Love it and will be back to try the dinner

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Expat hangout...and the expats know. Chinese fusion menu. Great trendy crowd especiallu upstairs at the bar. A little pricey. Very popular so you need to make a reservation to eat.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was looking forward to going to mamasan since the 1st day we arrived in Bali and tried to get in, but was booked out. We succeeded for the 630 sitting on our last day. Our experience was OK ( in hindsight I wouldve ordered a few different dishes- dumplings were great, the pork hock was huge!) , the menu is extensive, decor very Melbourne, but I struggled to enjoy our meal with about 4-6 waitstaff constantly hovering near the kitchen door, waiting for a job, in direct line of sight to our table. I felt like I was getting stared down the whole time. Recommend sitting near the front of the restaurant.

1  Thank BecL47
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really enjoyed the food here. Great mix of flavours, with more of a modern Chinese-fusion inspired menu. Great service and great decor. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were nicely surprised by this amazing restaurant nearby our villa. The chicken & pomelo salad, crispy whole fish & mung bean cake were our favorite dishes. The restaurant manager, Chris, is very charming & attentive to dinner guests. We absolutely loved everything about this place from the hip atmosphere, to the food & great service. . .