“Best ice-cream in Bali”

Gusto Gelato & Caffe
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Gusto caffe & Gelato is an ice cream parlor and coffee place in Bali. All our ice creams and sherbets are homemade with all natural ingredients. The coffee is from Caffe Molinari. Come and discover our 32 flavors and daily baked croissants and brioches.We are open Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 9pm. Closed on Sunday.
Moscow, Russia
“Best ice-cream in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place is owned by the couple from Europe, french/italian. Nice people. You can find the best italian ice-cream here, if you ever been to Italy, you will never mix it with anything else. And yes, coffee is good here, too. Situated on a cosy road of Umalas, just 5 minutes driving from Seminyak center. You will come back again and again for sure.

Visited May 2013
gustobali, Owner at Gusto Gelato & Caffe, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Hello Elena,
Thank you for kind words and your support !

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

From the very first time I arrived in Bali, my cousin who lives there had insisted that I should try Gusto Gelato. I wondered what makes this gelato very special, and on one sunny day while we were on our way from Seminyak to Canggu, we decided to drop by the cafe. It is a small and a very simple cafe at the Umalas Street, yet a very busy one, because people never stop to come by. I decided to try the chocolate gelato, then I knew that it was the best gelato I've ever had. The homemade gelato was served in a cone or cup with many choices of size (my cousin usually buy 1 liter for himself) and variants. I am a chocolate lovers and I admitted that chocolate gelato from Gusto was one of the best.
Don't worry about the price, it is quite cheap and reasonable regarding to its size and quality of taste. When I was there, I saw a lot of people from varied ages enjoying their gelato; grandparents, parents, couples, adults, teens, and I even saw a solo traveler spending that noon by reading books and having the gelato in the cafe. Such a sweet treat for your holiday!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KaniaRaras
Hello !
Thank you for kind words and your support, your review is amazing and very touching.
Bali, Indonesia
“No more bad mood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

It's so yummy...the best gelatoooooo...
No more bad mood
It's a small cafe, not located in the main street...
Guess what?? You'll never see this cafe empty.
People always queuing everytime I went there.
My fav: rum raisin, snickers, green tea,vanila..uuummm...I think almost all flavours..

Hello Violetta !
Thank you for kind words and your support.
France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian ice cream on the planet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've travelled in Italy and around the world but hadn't expected to find the best ice creams south of the equator. I'd go more often if only the plane trip wasn't so long. The interior of the coffee shop is nice, the staff very welcoming, and they know how to make an italian ristretto. Come for the ice cream, stay for the expresso!

• Visited September 2013
Hello Django !
Thank you for kind words and your support it means a lot to all of us....Now we're going to have to move to another planet then and try for Best Italian IceCream In The Universe !

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ginger ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I have seen a lot of variants in ice cream flavour, but Gusto has more options i guess...try this for a change, ginger ice cream:) I tried the dragonfruit flavour and definitely can feel that they are using real fruit in making it. My kids still love the usual like vanilla choco chips, but me and my husband tried some more on the fruity flavour like passionfruit, blackcurrant etc. Definitely a hidden gem in kerobokan.

Visited October 2013
Hello Sulis,
Thank you for kind words and your support !