Staying at Villa 1, a 2-bedroom pool villa next to the security post.
- A large villa with generous pool, spacious living, kitchen, bedrooms (king-beds in both rooms)and toilets.
- Cheap and tasty food delivery available from villa, takes abt 30mins - 45mins for delivery.
- Staff are helpful
- Taxi can be arranged in around 15mins' times
- too near to residences area, you need not have an alarm as the rooster at the residence compound would wake you up early each morning....
- breakfast is miserable with omelett, hard & dry toast, small pot of tea. Not prepared at villa, hence can be cold at certain days.
- very remote, not many drivers know the exact location. Min. 8-10mins drive to nearby areas like Kerobokan, Seminyak (cost around Rp20,000-Rp25,000)
- a few occassions staff just entered the villa without any notice while we were in the villa, gave us a shocked! Felt extremely "unsecured" as somebody could burge into your villa anytime though front door is locked.
Ideal for those who drive, otherwise you can buy your own groceries and do your own cooking in villa. Then you can laze around the pool and watch DVD in the villa...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grove Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grove Villas Bali/Kerobokan