“Piduh”

Piduh
Ranked #147 of 195 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: My wife and I found this restaurant, just opened, close to Seminyak. We initially went for a lunch time drink and snack, but then found that the ambience and friendliness of the staff encouraged us to have a meal. We had a wonderful seafood platter, with sauces, and a choice of European beers (as well as the normal Bintang and other locals). This was indeed a surprise find as the decor is beautiful, with old sculptures and large pieces of petrified wood. We found that the owner also ran a gallery at Nusa Dua which explained some of the decorations. This was newly opened, but showed great promise.
Sydney, Australia
“Piduh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Best mie goreng I tried in Bali.
Great atmosphere. Fabo cocktails. Amazing decor.
Wonderfully friendly staff.
Will pick you up from Seminyak hotel.

• Visited December 2012

Bali, Indonesia
“Pass on Piduh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

So sorry to jump in on the negative press but feel compelled to do so.

A year or so back, we had a very nice experience here but things have turned to the worst since then.

Positive:
- Great Location in Petitenget
- Nice Restaurant Atmosphere
- Junior staff very friendly and tried hard
- Staff all gave us cheerful good byes as we left

Negative
- Main course of Balinese fish was rediculously small and dry as my shoe, vegetables tasteless, anyone monitoring the kitchen could see that this meal was unacceptable.
- Drinks while more reasonably priced than other restaurants, are watered down, essentially you'll pay 60k for a soda water and lime
- Night manager busy yapping and smoking with friends, didn't bother to pass by and say hello despite us being the only customers.

Won't return despite living so close, recommend you take a pass on this place as well.

Visited November 2012
“Great drinks! Great vibe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in Bali only a week in Seminyak, came here four times for drinks and twice for food, drinks were fantastic try the pomerallo cocktail it's amazing! Bar service from Wayan 5 star and explanation of the menu from staff and attentaveness was great, bathrooms clean and user friendly, food comes with great sides.. When we come again next year we will go there again :) - Australians and Kiwis, 4 of us.

Phetchaburi, Thailand
“Lovely looking place, service sucks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was in the area, looking for a good meal and came across Piduh. It looked lovely and ahd a great looking menu. It also had 3 for the price of 2 cocktails.
I entered and ordered a meal and a Mojito and then was promptly ignored. OK, the picture is, an almost empty restaurant with 2 bar staff and 3 waiters. I was ignored. My meal was brought out and I took the opportunity to ask for another Mojito. My first one had been emptied 10 minutes ago. No one noticed.
As I was eating a group of people came in. About 10 of them. An imperious acting woman demanded drinks and menus and acted as if she either owned the place, was a regular expecting good service, or was some sort of starlet. All 5 staff leapt to attention and pandered to their needs.
Situation: 5 staff, 1 group of 10 customers and me. After some difficulty I managed to get my free Mojito.
Once I had finished that, I could not attract attention of anyone to get my bill. I seriously considered doing a runner. When I did finally get attention, the person who brought my bill turned his back on me and paid full attention to the group. I had to shout at him to get his attention to finally pay.
The food was good, the service so crappy that basically I will never give this restaurant my money again.

• Visited August 2012
latrobe valley victoria
“Breakfast muffins were great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very relaxing green restaurant serving quality food at very reasonable prices. Dishes nicely presented with little extras that makes them special. Breakfast was very fresh and good value. Large restaurant but still has small warung feel.